Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Biden's Covid Test Sparks Conspiracy Theory: "All Part of the Plan"

c.d.

I didn’t know that shape-shifting aliens could get Covid c.d?

You live and learn.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Hello Herlock,

Covid variants are emerging here in the U.S. and it has reignited the whole vaccine/masks/lockdowns controversy. You are seeing craziness abound and it is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember, don't trust doctors or scientists. They are minions of the devil working for the government to control and enslave you. Always go with the advice of right wing talk show hosts and conspiracy theorists.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello Herlock,

Covid variants are emerging here in the U.S. and it has reignited the whole vaccine/masks/lockdowns controversy. You are seeing craziness abound and it is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember, don't trust doctors or scientists. They are minions of the devil working for the government to control and enslave you. Always go with the advice of right wing talk show hosts and conspiracy theorists.

c.d.
        I don't knows whats worse crazy right wing talk show host or gullible left wing couch potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

I don't knows whats worse crazy right wing talk show host or gullible left wing couch potatoes
          Hi Fishy

It's the crazy right wing talk show hosts. Gullible lefty couch potatoes might well be due their criticism, but their basically harmless. I mean, their lazy, they're literally not doing anything to anyone. But the rise of prominent right wingers with an agenda, the cult of Trump, Tucker Carlson, Marjorie Taylor Green et al and now Elon Musk turning Twitter into an open platform for racists, who is actively seeking to de-platform the Anti Defemation League for highlighting this, the Neo Nazi's proudly waving Swastika's on the the streets of America, state governors changing laws to promote the "positive side of slavery", the individuals who were encouraged by their president to storm the capitol are all tied together by prominent and vocal right wing media with a dangerous agenda and the rhetoric to push it. This time around, it's not just about a Covid mandate, it's another facet of the rise of fascism in the USA, and that's a whole lot worse.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
          X