Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member here!

Hi,

I thought I'd drop everyone a line; as I suppose it is expected. Anyways, I'm 22 years old and am taking a Psychology/criminology (undecided, I have pre-requisites to transit into either one) major in college. We're studying sociopaths and serial killers (it is pretty interesting, so far) and I have a final exam with the Whitechapel murderer as the main topic.

I joined this site for help, information, and much of my research has been from this site. However, I will give credit due to where it is needed; I.E each individual.

Anyways, thank you for your time and patience. I hope to get to know you all.

Elena

Hello Elena

Welcome to the boards...I was tempted to say welcome to the madhouse, but that would probably be unduly disrespectful to the late victorian asylum system!

I think most folk here will be more than happy to help out where they can, (so long as you realise they're not writing your papers for you!), but that said, with your educational background I think it's possible we've just as much to learn from you as the other way round...So here's hoping!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
    X