New Member Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here

Hi all, Just thought I would drop a quick line to introduce myself. I have been fascinated for many years in Jack the Ripper and other subjects and been following this forum for a few weeks now.
    Although not a native Londoner I live and work there and used to live and work in Whitechapel itself. In fact my regular pub was the White Hart on the High Street at the bottom of Gunthorpe.

Last edited by Inspector Reid; 12-01-2013, 11:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi Inspector Reid, good to see you. Not drinking on duty, I hope?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Nice one Tom. Actually have not been around there for a long time. Possibly got a free weekend coming up in December so maybe time for a visit and a walk around the whole area I think.

Comment

welcome

Hello IR. Welcome to the boards.

Happy hunting.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Hi there! Welcome!
          - Ginger

Comment

Good evening, Inspector, and welcome. Remember if you go back to the White Hart to ask them if you can see the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
              Good evening, Inspector, and welcome. Remember if you go back to the White Hart to ask them if you can see the basement.
              And, incidentally, where have you been all year, Ken? Hope everything's been all right. Good to see you back.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Hiya Mark,

I've been fine, just pursuing some other interests lately, but I keep an eye on the boards. Nice to see that Sam Flynn is posting again.

I should tell you once more how grateful I am that you got us into the basement of the White Hart. I'll never forget the experience.

All the best. Hope you're working on a new book.

Ken

Comment

LOL.. the basement of the White Hart was awesome, but when I got invited I was like... wait, is this one of those things where six go down and only 5 come up? Trusting sort, that's me.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                    LOL.. the basement of the White Hart was awesome, but when I got invited I was like... wait, is this one of those things where six go down and only 5 come up? Trusting sort, that's me.
                    I counted us all down...and I counted us all back!

Comment

Working...
                    X