No announcement yet.

Woman Says Her 800 Tattoos Make Her Unemployable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor woman. She is determined and obsessed, that is clear. But she is overdoing the "ink". And turning blue.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

I mean, she has an upside-down cross on her forehead....

amongst 799 other things.....

Comment

I don't have a problem with someone having 800 tattoos, but 800 crap tattoos...?
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I got an error on the video, I wanted to see how she gets by if she can't work. Is someone subsidizing her, is she sponging off the state?
          Why should the state (ie; taxpayer) pay for her to stay at home, she did this to herself, sure I agree with the fact people shouldn't judge on appearance alone, but sympathy doesn't pay the bills, and how is she able to keep getting more tattoos every week?
          The British taxpayer needs a kick in the arse to wake 'em up.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

She said she had worked before, most recently cleaning toilets, but just lost that one, too. I suppose she doesn't spend earnings beyond at the tattoo shop. Some public assistance must be involved
            How cheap are tattoos over there? Why do people keep doing work on her? Seems like an ethics thing
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

As far as an employer is concerned when you tattoo your face to that degree you’re basically saying, look at me I’m a non conformist, in fact I’m a right rebel.

I think she would get the same response if she only had the twenty tattoos on her face let alone the other ​780 that are god knows where

Comment

There’s a bird here in Aus carrying on the same, I’ll try and find the link.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I met a student assistsnt at the library who allowed herself to be a model for beautiful full color tattoo art, and then went to tattoo shows with the artist. I could see someone enjoying that as a hobby, but not this.
                  ---------------
                  ---------------

Comment

Working...
                  X