RIP Mary Kelly--Your Killer is Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
    Good job Dale. And I believe it's our duty to test each other. I no longer get updates from your site, so I'm curious when you plan to publish? The book is finished so you must be dying to get it out there. What's the approximate page length? I saw someone refer to it as a 'leaflet'.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
    It seems my existence has become nothing but a series of tests. I suppose I do like the challenge, though, so you’re right, it is our duty to test each other. Here’s one for you. Who did Mrs. Fiddymont see in her pub on the morning of Chapman’s murder?

Haven’t sent out updates lately. Waiting for good news. Planned to publish long before now. The struggle continues, but there is something hopeful at the moment.

It’s 672 pages, not including all the beautiful images.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
      Don't be so absurd. It is an insult to the memories of both Mary Jane Kelly and Vincent Van Gogh
      Not absurd. Sounds absurd, but not. And definitely not an insult to the memory of Mary Kelly. Completely respectful. I’ve found her killer, and I’m bringing his name to justice. And I don’t mind in the least that I’m insulting the memory of Van Gogh. He was a serial killer. He must be held accountable, even after death.

This is a serious work. Don’t let what has come before cause you to push this aside. Keep in mind that Van Gogh was a nobody during his life. He blended in well with the poor of the East End, and he previously lived in London, so he knew his way around.

Cheers,
      Dale Larner

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
        It seems my existence has become nothing but a series of tests. I suppose I do like the challenge, though, so you’re right, it is our duty to test each other. Here’s one for you. Who did Mrs. Fiddymont see in her pub on the morning of Chapman’s murder?
        Van Gogh. Duh.

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack
        It’s 672 pages, not including all the beautiful images.
        That's a little slim. You should flesh it out with a huge biography of Van Gogh

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
          Van Gogh. Duh.

That's a little slim. You should flesh it out with a huge biography of Van Gogh

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
          Happy birthday Tom,

Maybe "Vincent alias Jack" alias "let's make a bob or two out of an unconvincing theory" will send you a copy as a birthday present.

It will probably cut the profit margin by half though....

Have a good day Tom :-)

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
          Accountability? ....

Comment

Presumably this breakthrough work is still awaiting a publisher. I wonder what the hold up is.
            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Looks like he couldn’t get anyone to back his book Colin. They must have read it first.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I am truly lost for words

Comment

still good for a chuckle after all these years.

What do you guys think the writer had taken to see all these images in that VvG painting? Mescalin? Mushrooms? or good old-fashined LSD..?

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                    still good for a chuckle after all these years.

What do you guys think the writer had taken to see all these images in that VvG painting? Mescalin? Mushrooms? or good old-fashined LSD..?
                    Absinthe

Comment

In his case, it seems absinthe didn't make the heart grow fonder.

I'll get me coat...

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                      X