RIP Mary Kelly--Your Killer is Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mary Kelly--Your Killer is Caught

125 years is long enough. Mary Kelly was murdered by an artist who used her to paint his masterpiece in flesh and blood. He escaped justice during his lifetime, but his hidden life is now known.

Vincent van Gogh killed Mary Kelly. Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper!

Van Gogh painted an image of Mary hidden in his Irises painting. He painted her as she looked when he last saw her in her room on the night he cut her to pieces.

The hidden images, along with an overwhelming amount of facts and evidence, prove that Van Gogh was Mary's killer and also Jack the Ripper. The book is not yet available, but some of the hidden images and matches can be viewed on the website.

VincentAliasJack.com

The Jack the Ripper case has been solved.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner

Lots of people have lots of theories as to who killed MJK, but most of us wouldn't think to promote their work by disguising it as a remembrance thread.

Comment

You have stooped very low Vincent .......

Comment

Jackson Pollock was the Ripper.

It's all right here, I tell you:

“Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

HAHAHAHA! Is this guy serious? Wait....don't answer that...

Comment

Where's Waldo?

Comment

Of course, his ear was actually cut off in November of 88 while in the midst of slashing a model to death. The conspiracy of the Kelly murder is that they hid the fact Vincent cut it off in November in room 13, and instead history records the date of the amputation as Dec 23rd. I feel betrayed.

A Ridiculous pronouncement made even less palatable due to its posting on a particularly poor choice of date.
              Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                Jackson Pollock was the Ripper.

It's all right here, I tell you:

Plus, Magpie, Pollock was commonly referred to as "Jack the Dripper". You´ve nailed him, surely!

Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                  Of course, his ear was actually cut off in November of 88
                  There´s more than an ear missing here, I fear.

Which of course means that lending the theory an ear won´t help.

Fisherman

Comment

Fish :

You would not listen, you're not listening still
                    Perhaps you never will

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Fish :

You would not listen, you're not listening still
                      Perhaps you never will

I listen to each and every thing I´m told, Robert.

Then I discard some of it.

I´m sure you´re no different.

Or were you trying to say that I don´t always adjust to other peoples´ ideas? If so, you may be right - there´s a fair chance that such a thing will never take place.

Fisherman

Comment

Fish :

Don McLean "Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)": Starry, starry night Paint your palette blue and gray Look out on a summer's day With eyes that know...

Comment

Mary , Mary , Mary Jane , what in Gods name did you do ,
                          did you know the killer at your door , did you let him walk on through ,
                          just a Violet from mothers grave , you could hear black Mary sing ,
                          but when the Ripper walked out of Millers court , you couldn't hear a thing

So Here's to Polly , Annie , Liz & Cathy , Mary Kelly too ,
                          and all the poor unfortunates who lived alongside you ,
                          the torment and the suffering this whole town put you through ,
                          on a foggy night in Spitalfields , I'll raise a glass to you .

A small tribute 125 years on .. RIP .

moonbegger

Comment

I´m not here, Robert - I´m brushing up on my Don McLean. Never knew he did anything more than pies.

Fisherman

Comment

The man was French, of course, and an artist, but from that to being Jack the Ripper is still a bit of a stretch.
                              - Ginger

Comment

Working...
                              X