Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Dinenage Murder casebook

Hi,
    Did anybody watch the latest JTR contribution last night on the documentary channel?
    I always enjoy Fred Dinenage's presentations , he always looks as if he is truly involved in his interviews.
    It was as one would expect, very repetitive of all the other Documentaries on this subject,and the new suspect might as well not been included, it was hardly inspiring as a new revelation.
    Opinions folks.
    Regards Richard.

Hi All,

I watched it last night.

Yes I think Fred is a good presenter but I thought much the same as Richard.

The new suspect headline is always used as a bait to hook us.

Not bad though.

Best

Nick

Comment

One of the worst documentaries ever. And that's saying something. Crap new suspect. Dodgy facts. Can't even get basic names right.

Only saving grace was John Bennett and Linda Stratman who were wasted in this rubbish.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
        One of the worst documentaries ever. And that's saying something. Crap new suspect. Dodgy facts. Can't even get basic names right.

Only saving grace was John Bennett and Linda Stratman who were wasted in this rubbish.

Rob
        Re-watched it last night, some of the facts skimmed over and wrong.

At one point stated there had been 3000 in Whitechapel during the 1880's including the Ripper's 5.

And who is this Milkman from Hartlepool?

cheers

Nick

Comment

Not from Hartlepool - I think the idea was he later moved to Hartlepool.

Otherwise, he'd have had a very long round.

See Debs's post #3.

PS was that the facts skimmed or the fats skimmed?

Comment

Hi Robert,

Thanks for that.

Yes very good the fats were perhaps semi skimmed at best

If he was doing a round trip to Hartlepool he would have to be named Ernie!

cheers

Nick

Comment

Working...
            X