Tina Turner dead at 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina Turner dead at 83

News broke tonight that Tina Turner is no longer with us.

I wasn't around during her "Soul'n Roll" days but I was able to catch to that stuff a little later in life. Both her mid-80s records were sensational IMHO. Anyone else thinking the same should grab a bottle of JD and put on some of her records in her honour. I have a feeling she would approve and besides, there are worse ways to spend a wednesday evening
    Last edited by Svensson; 05-24-2023, 08:06 PM.

Yeah, Tina was one of a kind. A great talent and a legendary performer. She will be missed. R.I.P. Tina.

c.d.

Comment

The Big T.N.T. Show - YouTube

The Big T.N.T. Show - Wikipedia

Venetta Fields - Wikipedia
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
        News broke tonight that Tina Turner is no longer with us.

I wasn't around during her "Soul'n Roll" days but I was able to catch to that stuff a little later in life. Both her mid-80s records were sensational IMHO. Anyone else thinking the same should grab a bottle of JD and put on some of her records in her honour. I have a feeling she would approve and besides, there are worse ways to spend a wednesday evening
        Well, it's a public holiday here tomorrow and Monday Svensson, so I will raise a glass to Tina tonight.

Love her earlier stuff and her 80's fright wig era was great fun too.

A smart, feisty laydee!

Comment

Yes, simply the best, better than all the rest... Saw her in her 'final' tour in Wembley around 2000 with Lionel Richie. Great!

Comment

Real shame loved her early 60s stuff god bless

Comment

Working...
            X