Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Privileged Bullies and one innocent, dead 15-year-old boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Privileged Bullies and one innocent, dead 15-year-old boy.

I am curiously waiting for a resolution to a mystery. 15-year-old Austin McEntyre was walking down the hallway of his Heard County Georgia School during class change, in a hallway full of boys and girls, two Evangelical Varsity High School American Football players, 17 and 18-year-old 200 pound boys, snuck up behind him. They grabbed his pants and underpants and pulled them down to the tops of his shoes. It took a second of shock and the laughter of 100's of kids, before Austin grabbed them and pulled them back up. He immediately ran into the boys' bathroom. Two days later he committed suicide. This happened at the beginning of the school year, November 4th 2022. So far the bullies have NOT been charged with any crime. I can see the argument for 2nd Degree Murder, 1st or 2nd Degree Manslaughter. Local Police Officials and Prosecutors have done nothing, giving the bullies a pass. To me, that is a mystery. I am curious, does anyone agree with me they should be punished? And which crime should they be prosecuted for? Nothing symbolizes the depravity of our current Age of Vicious Demagogues, then situations like this. I wrote about it and several other similar incident like it on my blog, hoping that we can discuss the issue of bullying and put a stop to it, for the sake of kids like Austin McEntyre. https://briankeithohara.blogspot.com...le-moment.html
    Princess Diana, a shy, sensitive nine-year-old girl and an immediate target for bullies in boarding school Diana Spencer's parents had a vic...

Originally posted by bkohatl View Post
    I am curiously waiting for a resolution to a mystery. 15-year-old Austin McEntyre was walking down the hallway of his Heard County Georgia School during class change, in a hallway full of boys and girls, two Evangelical Varsity High School American Football players, 17 and 18-year-old 200 pound boys, snuck up behind him. They grabbed his pants and underpants and pulled them down to the tops of his shoes. It took a second of shock and the laughter of 100's of kids, before Austin grabbed them and pulled them back up. He immediately ran into the boys' bathroom. Two days later he committed suicide. This happened at the beginning of the school year, November 4th 2022. So far the bullies have NOT been charged with any crime. I can see the argument for 2nd Degree Murder, 1st or 2nd Degree Manslaughter. Local Police Officials and Prosecutors have done nothing, giving the bullies a pass. To me, that is a mystery. I am curious, does anyone agree with me they should be punished? And which crime should they be prosecuted for? Nothing symbolizes the depravity of our current Age of Vicious Demagogues, then situations like this. I wrote about it and several other similar incident like it on my blog, hoping that we can discuss the issue of bullying and put a stop to it, for the sake of kids like Austin McEntyre. https://briankeithohara.blogspot.com...le-moment.html
    sexual harrasment at the very least i would think

Comment

Murder? No, of course not. That's a ridiculous stretch. Assault/battery, sure, they put their hands on him. Their actions did not end his life. His own did. Embarrassment isn't actually fatal. In the end, Austin's just as responsible for his own choices as the bullies are for theirs.

However, the problem with pressing an assault/battery case is you need a victim to testify. Nobody is going to go through with a prosecution on heresy testimony and now, the victim has died, without leaving behind any kind of physical, ACTUAL police statement or complaint. So.... what exactly are the authorities supposed to do? Prosecute based on gossip? That's not how it goes.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

The parents/guardians could sue under a civil prosecution. The benefit being they may be able to name and shame the bullies.

Comment

Working...
        X