A message from HM Queen Elizabeth II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message from HM Queen Elizabeth II

In a fit of anger her majesty Queen Elizabeth II issued the following letter to the citizens of United States of America To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Q…
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Grand news. I go to the US on the 12th October so it will be like home from home. Will they have similar charvers looking like skip rats and in need of a good dinner standing in the middle of the road and hurling unfathomable obscenities at the traffic coming their way?

God bless America. Second best country in the world.

Speaking of the Queen, time we changed our national anthem to this which is genuinely an English anthem.

Featured on the trailer for BBC One drama The VillageDownload here: beckgoldsmith.bandcamp.com || iTunes: http://bit.ly/1809yyV || Amazon: http://amzn.to/11I...

Comment

In all seriousness, I have, for a number of years, written the occasional letter to my representatives asking that we apologize to Her Majesty for the revolution, and humbly ask her to accept us as subjects once again. It will never happen, I know, but I think America and the world would be much better off it it did. Some windmills are worth tilting at.
      - Ginger

Comment

There was a chain email gag right after the 2000 US Presidential election, about how since the US could not elect a leader it would revert to British rule, "except for Utah, which her majesty does not fancy"

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
          In all seriousness, I have, for a number of years, written the occasional letter to my representatives asking that we apologize to Her Majesty for the revolution, and humbly ask her to accept us as subjects once again. It will never happen, I know, but I think America and the world would be much better off it it did. Some windmills are worth tilting at.
          Undoubtedly not.

The sane part of the world needs a strong United States acting in accordance with its historic values.

A lot of you seem to be like a lot of us in that you're critical of yourselves despite what has been achieved by both countries over the years: perhaps it's an indication of high standards.

Comment

Would she be Elizabeth II to the Americans, or Elizabeth I?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Would she be Elizabeth II to the Americans, or Elizabeth I?
              Maybe just Elizabeth sort of like those English Kings who had a different number in Scotland.

We are going to retain panties though - knickers are men's pants so it sounds gay to say that you want to get into someone's knickers.

Anyway, who will then come save your asses every time the Germans rise up which is about due again?
              Last edited by sdreid; 10-06-2013, 03:10 PM.
              This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

No need, Stan. If we had control of America we would use the most dreadful weapon ever invented - we would bombard the Germans with Barbara Streisand records. Barbaric, I know, but war is war.

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post

Anyway, who will then come save your asses every time the Germans rise up which is about due again?
                  Who? The Germans? Never have beens.

They've only raised their heads above the parapets three times since the birth of Christ.

First time, they came here about 1500 years ago and turned us into Germans.

Second time, 1914, we had an army of 100,000 professional soldiers up against a few million professional soldiers and they still struggled with us at Mons and the rest of the war.

Third time, some fella with a penchant for wearing women's clothes under his leather lederhosen turned up with some aeroplanes and ten minutes later they gave it up for a bad job and went to Russia.

Massively over-rated the Germans, never done anything here except colonise us around 500.

Comment

You guys are just jealous because we can acquire anything we want by just printing more money - nobody wants the Pound or the Euro.

I don't like tea either - compared to coffee, it's too bland.

On the flip side, you guys do have the best murders and build the best race (racing) cars - two of my favorite subjects.

We still lead you 2-0 in nuclear annihilation.

Roundabouts are, to effect, just very expensive 4-way-yield intersections.

We do have a "football" where the foot has nothing to do with it - I will give you that.
                    Last edited by sdreid; 10-06-2013, 07:08 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

Certainly we here in the USA could hardly do worse than the shape we're in now. Our forefathers thought taxation without representation unfair. It isn't any better WITH representation, guys.
                      And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

Of course, if you guys are going to come in from the cold and rejoin us, you will have to fall in with our obsequious kowtowing to royalty :

Spike Milligan's funny acceptance speech for his lifetime achievement award at the British Comedy Awards 1994. He refers to the Prince of Wales as a grovelli...

Comment

And wear really silly clothes for public ceremon...Hang on, I've seen some American tourists.....

Comment

Too bad it's too late to get Screaming Lord Sutch for governor of British North America.

Stan Reid

Comment

Stan, I'm not sure if even Sutch could have steadied the ship. You see, where you lot went wrong, was getting rid of Ben Cartwright.

Comment

Working...
                              X