Ouch, my tea was too hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, my tea was too hot!

What is it with some people, why don't they take responsibility for their own actions?

Here, a woman claims she put her tea in a cupholder, but the cup collapsed, scalding her.
    The cup in the photo looks like it was squeezed, thats not a collapse.
    Some people.....

Jackie Lansing says she suffered second-degree burns on her stomach and leg after a medium black tea she ordered from a drive-thru at a Tim Horton's in Huntsville, Ont., spilled on her in May 2022, according to a statement of claim filed with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

A Winnipeg woman who was scalded by a cup of Tim Hortons tea is demanding new rules for how hot beverages should be served at restaurants.

No lady, just pay more attention to what you are doing.
    Regards, Jon S.

That's what's known as overly nesh.
    Last edited by Aethelwulf; 03-21-2023, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Had this woman not heard of the "Great Tea Trolley Disaster of '67"? People today!

Comment

It reminds me of a story that I heard years ago, which I can’t confirm as true or not and the details are sketchy. But apparently some guy bought one of those big motor homes and was driving down the freeway and saw a button that was marked something like ‘autopilot,’ so he pressed it and went into the back to make a cup of coffee resulting in a crash!

Or the woman who sued because some kids ran a shopping trolley into her legs in a supermarket. It was her own kids!
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
          Had this woman not heard of the "Great Tea Trolley Disaster of '67"? People today!
          That was a cover up Martyn.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Scams are on the rise in the modern era.

Click here to find out more.
            What is it with some people, why don't they take responsibility for their own actions? Here, a woman claims she put her tea in a cupholder, but the cup collapsed, scalding her. The cup in the photo looks like it was squeezed, thats not a collapse. Some people.....:rolleyes2: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/tim-hortons

Comment

"Or the woman who sued because some kids ran a shopping trolley into her legs in a supermarket. It was her own kids!"

Every little helps.

Comment

When I lived in Florida it was common for people to use a piece of cardboard when they park their car for any length of time that covers the whole front car window in order to block the sun. Otherwise, if you are in a sunny location and away from your car for a few hours the interior will be blazing hot and the steering wheel hard to touch. The cardboard has a large warning printed on it -- Do Not Drive With This In Place! Well duh.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                X