Private sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You did not quote Davis. You stated this:

Recognising the signs and causes of tremor would be part of Dr Davis’ skill as a handwriting analyser.

Back up this claim, that a handwriting analyst is capable of providing a medical diagnosis or admit you completely made it up.

These continued lies and obfuscations of yours are becoming embarrassing but I feel confident you will press on with them regardless, just as I will press on with my little tantrums.

So do it. Back up your claim that a handwriting analyst is qualified to identify the "cause of a tremor" as you claimed.
    Last edited by Ally; 10-01-2013, 05:33 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Robert
      Did Jim Swanson make a mistake about all his grandfather’s faculties?
      I also provide details where Jim Swanson waxed lyrical about his grandfather’s other physical faculties.
      Which suggests that Jim Swanson was proud that as far as he was concerned his grandfather was in fine trim all round right up to his death… with all his faculties intact.

Logic is the beginning of wisdom not the end.

Comment

• Very amusing - laughable actually. I imagine the pots and pans are flying.

I presume he wouldn’t have made his assessment flippantly as I have no reason to question his professional competence.
        As I say take it up with him if you object so strongly.

Comment

• Anyone surprised that when caught in an out and out lie, he just makes flippant comments and resorts to calling his opponent hysterical?

He has no argument so he resorts to personal abuse. Hmm...isn't that exactly what he claimed about what we were doing?

Gee... shocked. Shocked I am !

So I suppose we can all read that as you can't back up your claim and you lack the sack to admit you were full of it.

Gotta love that integrity.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Ally
            I know from experience that you have difficulty following argument (but you win Gold for hypocrisy and abuse) – but this is what I said in succession – it is quite clear.

The relevance of this is that in his first report Dr Davis said that DS Swanson’s handwriting showed ‘evidence of occasional tremor which is similar to that sometimes found in writing of individuals with certain neurological conditions, such as Parkinsonism.’
            Dr Davis isn’t a medical doctor but he is an expert at hand writing analysis and I would presume he didn’t make such an observation based on ignorance. But then maybe I’m wrong on that.
            Dr Davis did not suggest that the handwriting showed signs of DS Swanson having a pinched nerve or any of the many other diverse reasons we have seen raised here for shaky hands.

Get this
            Recognising the signs and causes of tremor would be part of Dr Davis’ skill as a handwriting analyser.

I quoted Dr Davis – I presume he wouldn’t have made his assessment flippantly as I have no reason to question his professional competence.
            As I say take it up with him if you object so strongly

Comment

• Hi Ally,

At least you have owned up to your anger issues. That's a giant leap forward.

We'll discuss integrity once you have read, marked, learned and inwardly digested the meaning of the word.

Regards,

Simon
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• "I also provide details where Jim Swanson waxed lyrical about his grandfather’s other physical faculties."

Could you refresh my memory faculty?

Comment

• There is no actual way to diagnose the cause of a tremor. He was making a generality and as a lay person pointed to something that everyone would have known as causing shaking hands. He was making a generality, that anyone who didn't have an agenda, would recognize as being a generality.

But for your further education and edification a PINCHED NERVE is a NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION. A neurologist treats a pinched nerve. Nerve- neurologist. Making any connections? Neuropathy, nerve death is also a neurological condition. Half the conditions listed are neurological conditions. In short he said it showed symptoms of a tremor with a neurological condition which can be Parkinson's or it can be a pinched nerve.

YOU claimed a handwriting analyst had the skill necessary to make a medical diagnosis. Davis did not. He made a broad based assumption that a tremor was caused by a neurological condition, which covers everything from Nerve damage to Parkinson's to a whole lot in between. And he still could have been wrong and it was from low blood sugar. No one but you thinks he was making an actual diagnosis. He was saying it showed a tremor that could have any number of underlying causes.
                  Last edited by Ally; 10-01-2013, 06:01 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Certainly Robert
                    It seems to have been buried amidst the shouting and screaming.

Martin Fido recorded the following:
                    ‘The interesting new fact Mr Swanson offered was that his grandfather was remembered as spending his retirement largely in a greenhouse or potting shed tying fishing flies and "writing". When I asked what he was writing I was told it was annotations in his books like those in the Anderson memoirs.’
                    Remember that Jim Swanson was 12 when DS Swanson died. Jim Swanson’s memory of his grandfathers activities would be in the last few years of DS Swanson’s life. The period when he supposedly had shay hands and when he also tied fishing flies – all his faculties intact.
                    It is also said that DS Swanson spent his retirement yea- on-year going Salmon fishing in the rocky Scottish burns. Again logically in his declining years when he still had all his faculties intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                      Hi Ally,

At least you have owned up to your anger issues. That's a giant leap forward.

We'll discuss integrity once you have read, marked, learned and inwardly digested the meaning of the word.

Regards,

Simon

So let me see if I get this straight. You post repeatedly adding nothing actually on- topic, just taking swipes at me, and you want me to think *I* am the one with the anger problems?

Hmmm...

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Ally
                        I go on what was said in the report.
                        You go on what you wanted him to say in the report.
                        If he withdraws that comment fine - until then it stands so far as I am concerned.
                        If you don't like it then as I have said I suggest you take it up with him.

Comment

• Hi Ally,

I am as calm as Nembutal.

You're the one working herself into a lather.

Regards,

Simon
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Thanks Lechmere but I hardly think that Jim Swanson's saying that his grandfather tied flies and annotated books, is equivalent to Jim Swanson's saying that his grandfather possessed all his faculties intact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
                              Ally
                              I go on what was said in the report.
                              You go on what you wanted him to say in the report.
                              If he withdraws that comment fine - until then it stands so far as I am concerned.
                              If you don't like it then as I have said I suggest you take it up with him.

Oh you go on the report, okay. That report that according to what you posted (I don't have it in front of me) says a tremor which is similar (note it says SIMILAR, not THE SAME) to that sometimes found in writing of individuals with certain neurological conditions , such as Parkinsonism.

So basically he said it was "similar" not the same, and to broad based neurological conditions "such as" (but not really) Parkinson's.

So basically if you really were going on what he said, you wouldn't be focusing on parkinson's at all or anything in that category, because he didn't say it was the same as those of PArkinson's he said it was similar.

But of course, you like to read things how you want to read them not as they are.

Also you have yet to provide any evidence to back up your assertion that a handwriting analyst is competent to provide a medical diagnosis, which Davis went very far out of his way not to do.
                              Last edited by Ally; 10-01-2013, 06:17 PM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                                Hi Ally,

I am as calm as Nembutal.

You're the one working herself into a lather.

Regards,

Simon
                                Actually at this point I am starting to feel a little creeped out by you following me around and imagining me in a lather. Creepy pervy old dudes, so not my thing.

I think we can just assume at this point you have run out of actual argument and now you are just hoping desperately I notice you. That's kind of sad, dude. I can't reinforce your obsession, so I'll just ignore you til you have an actual point.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                                X