No announcement yet.

Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everyone had a great day, merry Christmas.

Comment

All the best to one and all

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope 2023 is a good year for one and all!

Comment

Happy New Year to all and best wishes to those in the USA who have been dealing with the recent terrible weather.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

My neighborhood looks like a Christmas landscape due to a heavy snowfall last Wednesday into Thursday.
              My brother in Texas said their pipes froze due to unusually low temps. Fortunately, I have stayed dry & kept the power on, though more snow is expected tomorrow (Jan. 2nd).

Best wishes to all!
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                My neighborhood looks like a Christmas landscape due to a heavy snowfall last Wednesday into Thursday.
                My brother in Texas said their pipes froze due to unusually low temps. Fortunately, I have stayed dry & kept the power on, though more snow is expected tomorrow (Jan. 2nd).

Best wishes to all!
                Glad you’re ok Pat. The UK has a habit of almost grinding to a halt whenever we get a light dusting of snow! Thankfully we don’t really experience extremes of weather over here.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I've been concerned about the rain and flooding in California. I was born & grew up in Southern CA., lived for many years with my parents in Central CA., and am familiar with Christmas in the country meaning rain, mudslides, and power outages. Still, the whole state is getting slammed hard this winter.

Good thing my brother and sister-in-law moved out of state to be near their daughter's family.
                  ---------------
                  ---------------

Comment

Working...
                  X