Farewell, see you tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell, see you tomorrow

We sure need a thread for those who pompously and regularly announce their final decision to leave the boards.
    And soon come back to bore us all.

So here it is.

These people used to be indecisive now they are just not sure
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-26-2013, 08:58 PM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
      We sure need a thread for those who pompously and regularly announce their final decision to leave the boards.

So here it is.
      The person to whom I think you refer has left and returned to these boards so often, including being banned, it's a bit of a joke. Personally, I wish he'd just bugger off for good and leave the rest of us in peace.

Graham
      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

me leaving

I could have left over my theory that the elephant man was jack the ripper and that there was a tribe of escaped American Indians living in Whitechapel did I leave over lack of support no I took it on the chin and carried on
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Héhé ! excellent Robert !
            Now they've got their anthem.

Comment

This thread has make me laff. I think I know who you mean!
              This is simply my opinion

Comment

Exactly. Announcing that you have your panties in a bunch and that your feelings are hurt and hoping that others will beg you to stay has gotten quite old.

c.d.

Comment

abuse

I'm appalled I've had no abusive emails or personal messages and no one's threatened or been abusive on the boards to me.What's wrong with me I feel left out here.

Comment

So here it is.
                    They're not a patch on those who leave in disgust and return another day. We hold our adversaries in such contempt that we don't bother to announce we're leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                      I'm appalled I've had no abusive emails or personal messages and no one's threatened or been abusive on the boards to me.What's wrong with me I feel left out here.
                      Don't worry. I'm being abusive about you behind your back.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Hello David

The actual medical term is Frank Sinatra Final Tour Syndrome.
                        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Don't bother me been thrown out of better places than this in my time

Comment

Originally posted by m_w_r View Post
                            Don't worry. I'm being abusive about you behind your back.

Regards,

Mark
                            cheers for that it's the thought that counts

Comment

I must admit we do seem to attract a better class of scum on here and not the usual low class we read about in the papers.

Comment

Working...
                              X