My wifes deductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wifes deductions

Thought I would share this with you all my wife has just informed me she thinks jack the ripper was a man who owned a knife.So looks like we've just narrowed the field down
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-22-2013, 09:42 PM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Well it's an advance on my wife, who apparently married me thinking she'd met "Mr Right" rather than "Mr Always Right" !

All the best

Dave

Comment

breaking her silence

This is the first time in nearly 25 years of knowing her she has broken her silence on the subject at this rate we might have this solved . If she was to get her mother involved in this the possibilitys could be endless.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Why rule out knife renters? If he dossed for his bed, why not for his knife as well?

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          If she was to get her mother involved in this the possibilitys could be endless.
          If she does get her mother involved,....we have a spare room at our house if you're interested
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

She is brilliant!

There's nothing left for me to do now but retire to the Suffolk Downs and take up beekeeping.

Comment

I'll see that, and raise you, he owned a knife sharpener.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                Thought I would share this with you all my wife has just informed me she thinks jack the ripper was a man who owned a knife.So looks like we've just narrowed the field down
                Reminds me of a piece of wisdom from Captain Wilton Parmenter (Ken Berry) on the old "F Troop" comedy western series in the 1960s:

"My grandmother used to say, "Show me a thief, and I'll show you a man who steals!""

Comment

No Downs

Originally posted by crberger View Post
                  There's nothing left for me to do now but retire to the Suffolk Downs and take up beekeeping.
                  Holmes would do well to detect any Downs in Suffolk - should that be Sussex?
                  SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

update

It's official the wife reckons he wore a hat so it's case solved

Comment

mother in laws family tree

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                      If she does get her mother involved,....we have a spare room at our house if you're interested
                      When I traced wife's family tree we were able to find out that her mother was a member of the gestapo in world war 2 apparently she was sacked for cruelty!

Comment

Dear SPE:
                        Oh my, that's so embarrassing!
                        Can we put that down to late night, long work and a full moon?

Comment

Let's keep our head here...

He owned a knife
                          He owned/wore a hat
                          He owned/used a knife sharpener
                          What was his name
                          WHAT WAS HIS NAME...

Was his name-Jack by any chance?

It used to be questions, too many questions...
                          Now, thanks to Pinkmoon's wife and in-laws its
                          Answers, too many answers

Would you ask your wife if he knew any women?

Comment

update on idenity of killer

Wife thinks he might have had a beard because" that lorry driver fellow who killed all them women years ago when I was a kid had one".......move over holmes and watson
                            Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-23-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

She may be onto something. Maybe the "Yorkshire Ripper" is Jack either reincarnated or by way of a secret time machine!

Comment

Working...
                              X