A Favour Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Favour Required

I just bought a hardback copy of the 1959 Donald McCormick book which was the first JTR book I ever read (talking early sixties here) but it doesn't have the rather stunning black and white dust jacket. The favour asked for here is for someone to send me an A3 copy of the dust jacket which wouldn't overall cost more than £1.

If anyone can oblige please PM me for my address.
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

You might just try doing a search on the image, and see if you can find a file. You can probably even go to a shop-- in the US I'd say "Kinko's" with the file on a flash drive, and have it printed on high quality paper, or have it laminated. There're rules about copyrights, but generally, if you make a single copy of something, and tell them it is for either private, or educational use, they will let you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
      You might just try doing a search on the image, and see if you can find a file. You can probably even go to a shop-- in the US I'd say "Kinko's" with the file on a flash drive, and have it printed on high quality paper, or have it laminated. There're rules about copyrights, but generally, if you make a single copy of something, and tell them it is for either private, or educational use, they will let you do it.
      Thanks for your reply RC which is much appreciated. As it happens a very kind expert in this field has sent me a copy of this dust jacket which hopefully I'll be able to convert into let's say 'hardware' (ie an actual dust jacket).

The 1959 artwork is as good as I remember. I hope you see it one day.
      allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
      X