Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody hell! Tuchel sacked as Chelsea manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody hell! Tuchel sacked as Chelsea manager.

TT sacked following Chelsea's 1-0 Champions League defeat to Dinamo Zagreb.

According to the BBC (best double check it ha!) Chelsea currently sixth. WTF!

Martyn

pretty much on par with Chelsea to have a short fuse. I thought this was an Abramovic-thing but it obviously is not. It's not even a SW6 thing as Fulham even share the same postcode. So who knows....

Comment

You'll excuse this Leeds United supporter for not shedding a tear, though I do extent my commiserations, publicly at least....

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

They should have kept him at least 5 more games.They have new players.Kante injured .They need a more reliable goal scorer,Auba may fill some of it.In any case City will win more likely.
        Last edited by Varqm; 09-07-2022, 01:37 PM.
        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
        M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
          TT sacked following Chelsea's 1-0 Champions League defeat to Dinamo Zagreb.

According to the BBC (best double check it ha!) Chelsea currently sixth. WTF!

Martyn

I really hope your owner Todd Boehly isn't mad enough to consider appointing Brendan Rodgers.

That way madness surely lies.

Comment

I usually have sympathy for someone losing their job but I’m sure the £13,000,000 severance pay will console him. It would take Wick 4 years to earn that.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

I really hope your owner Todd Boehly isn't mad enough to consider appointing Brendan Rodgers.

That way madness surely lies.
              It would have been mad to pick a manager whose team lies at the bottom. Seems Graham Potter will be next manager.

Would say good luck to him but I'm won't. COYG!

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I usually have sympathy for someone losing their job but I’m sure the £13,000,000 severance pay will console him. It would take Wick 4 years to earn that.
                But only if he goes part-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                  They should have kept him at least 5 more games.They have new players.Kante injured .They need a more reliable goal scorer,Auba may fill some of it.In any case City will win more likely.
                  I was shocked when I first saw this. Haarland, sorry City must be favourites with Liverpool not yet at least, firing on all cylinders.

As an Arsenal supporter I hate to say this, but Spurs could be a good bet for top 4.

Comment

Wonder who Brighton will get to replace G.P. and how losing him will affect them?

Comment

But only if he goes part-time.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I was shocked when I first saw this. Haarland, sorry City must be favourites with Liverpool not yet at least, firing on all cylinders.

As an Arsenal supporter I hate to say this, but Spurs could be a good bet for top 4.
                        Yeah Spurs are and will do good under Conte,seems like.ManU is stronger than before.Blues would bounce back.
                        Arsenal has strong competition for top 4,you think they'll hold?
                        ​​​​
                        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                        M. Pacana

Comment

Hi Martyn!

It's admittedly not the most auspicious start from The 'Pool this season, but I'm confident they will wake up!

A few more score lines like the Bournemouth game wouldn't go amiss.......!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Hi Martyn!

It's admittedly not the most auspicious start from The 'Pool this season, but I'm confident they will wake up!

A few more score lines like the Bournemouth game wouldn't go amiss.......!
                            Hi Ms Diddles!

Yes, I suspect the top four will have the usual suspects pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Varqm View Post

Yeah Spurs are and will do good under Conte,seems like.ManU is stronger than before.Blues would bounce back.
                              Arsenal has strong competition for top 4,you think they'll hold?
                              ​​​​
                              I'm not sure. There are hopeful signs they will do well but am a bit worried if Gabriel Jesus gets injured for a long period.

Comment

Working...
                              X