No announcement yet.

35-Year-Old Virgin Won't Have Sex Before Marriage Says Men Are Jerks About It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35-Year-Old Virgin Won't Have Sex Before Marriage Says Men Are Jerks About It

A 35-year-old woman has vowed to preserve her virginity until she gets married. She says people should not give into societal pressure to have sex.

c.d.

Surely it is her call, and if some blokes don’t like it, they aren’t for her.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Surely it is her call, and if some blokes don’t like it, they aren’t for her.
      Yes, most definitely it is her call but if she thinks there are a lot of men who will be okay with it then she just graduated from naive school.

I also have to wonder when she gives them the news. Is it when they first ask her out or after she has been wined and dined a few times with the men picking up the tab?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

Yes, most definitely it is her call but if she thinks there are a lot of men who will be okay with it then she just graduated from naive school.

I also have to wonder when she gives them the news. Is it when they first ask her out or after she has been wined and dined a few times with the men picking up the tab?

c.d.
        i should imagine once she,s ordered the jacuzzi and a few other goodies, lol and says " i love you"
        lol

Comment

c.d.
          i should imagine once she,s ordered the jacuzzi and a few other goodies, lol and says " i love you"
          lol

Comment

Feed the brute Click image for larger version

Name:	088F3CB2-83D3-4E90-8560-FD24AFA76A7B.jpeg
Views:	238
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	791745

Comment

I have to agree with our unknown sister of the past. Alas, I think her advice was ignored by too many ladies over the years.
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

bullet point 7 shows a liiiiitle too much contempt for the Y-chromosone methinks

Comment

c.d.
                  Wow, so men deserve sex after a few meals.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Wow, so men deserve sex after a few meals.
                    That is not what I said nor is it what I implied. I have no idea of how this young lady handles the situation. I was simply speculating. But if she wants to avoid any quid pro quo, I think at some point, in all fairness to the guy, that she would say hey why don't we split the check? Again, I have no way of knowing her M.O. but she could be simply leading guys on or be extremely naive. Just sayin'.

c.d.

Comment

Wow, so men deserve a few meals after sex .
                      FIFY

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Doh Click image for larger version

Name:	2D454AEC-B5A7-4305-A247-F257F707BA0F.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	792083

Comment

That's what is known as a "grudge pregnancy." Somebody had it in for you.

c.d.

Comment

She looks happy and he looks like a cuckold, yes.
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

I've never understood the whole "no sex before marriage" thing.

I mean, each to their own and all that!

You wouldn't consider buying a car without test driving it first though would you???

(Well, I was forced to do precisely that last year due to Covid restrictions, but the point stands).

Comment

Working...
                              X