Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcast Host Tells Women Who Do Not Want Children to Not Engage in Reproductive Acts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Host Tells Women Who Do Not Want Children to Not Engage in Reproductive Acts

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh shared some very interesting instructions for women who are not interested in having children. The post Daily Wire Host Tells Women Who Don’t Want Children to Not Engage in Reproductive Acts: ‘Control Yourself’ first appeared on Mediaite.

c.d.

So simple yet so effective! Why didn't anybody think of this before? The man is a genius!

c.d.

Comment

Ok, so women who don't want children shouldn't engage in sex.

Well there goes Valentine's Day!

c.d.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea who this Matt Walsh is, but I suspect you can imagine my thoughts on him?!!!

I particularly like how this appears to be aimed solely at women, with apparently no expectation that men without a desire to reproduce should keep it in their pants and abstain.

I also enjoyed the bit about "those people" (ie those of us who are sexually active, but choose to remain child-free) being "unable to understand complex concepts".

We really can!

I totally get the impact that over-population has had on our environment.

I can comprehend the socio-economic implications of people having more children than they are able to financially support.

I can grasp the psychological impact on unwanted children who's parents are too baby-blasted and knackered to nurture them properly.

It's back to the overturning of Roe v Wade again, isn't it?

Our only choice as women should be brood-mare or nun.

Apologies for the language, but I say, f@!k Matt Walsh!!!

(although evidently he'd knock me back, as I have no intention whatsoever of breeding!!!)

Last edited by Ms Diddles; 07-20-2022, 08:00 PM.

Comment

You need to work on expressing your true feelings, Ms. Diddles. Don't hold back like you do.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            You need to work on expressing your true feelings, Ms. Diddles. Don't hold back like you do.

c.d.
            Actually, that was fairly restrained!!

In all seriousness, I'm prepared to admit that as a child-free, pro-choice feminist I'm feeling a bit under threat at the moment.

In addition to what's going on in the US, we've had this clown spouting off here too.

I'm genuinely concerned about the way things are going at the moment, so I think my ranting is not unwarranted.

Post some threads with pictures of puppies and kittens or something, and I'll be sweetness and light again though....

Comment

Your restraint and discretion are admirable, Ms. Diddles.

These should make you feel better:

GET YOUR BULLYMAKE BOX: https://bullymake.com/?ref=119FOR 10$ OFF USE PROMO CODE: OSHIES WORLDSEND OSHIE MAIL:Oshie, Nancy & JesseP.O. Box 2079Fallbrook CA 9...

Dax & Tucker enjoy their first ever ice cream cone from McDonalds! What did they think about it and who ate their cone the fastest?! Watch out See!::: FOLLO...

c.d.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0160.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	790016 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0162.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	790017 Here are a couple of my cockatoo to tide you over
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Actually, that was fairly restrained!!

In all seriousness, I'm prepared to admit that as a child-free, pro-choice feminist I'm feeling a bit under threat at the moment.

In addition to what's going on in the US, we've had this clown spouting off here too.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...n-paul-morland

I'm genuinely concerned about the way things are going at the moment, so I think my ranting is not unwarranted.

Post some threads with pictures of puppies and kittens or something, and I'll be sweetness and light again though....

Well done, Ms. Diddles. According to this man, I (we) have less rights than a firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

Name:	100_0160.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	790016 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0162.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	790017 Here are a couple of my cockatoo to tide you over
                    Prefer a Galah
                    Attached Files
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

King parrots are pretty nifty.

Comment

Thanks guys!

That's much better!

Comment

Name:	100_0157.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	790044 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0159.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	790046 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0158.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	790043 Where's Wally ..... er,George.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wow Dave!

You live in paradise.

It looks like a beautiful place.

Comment

Some Australian mountain range

Comment

Working...
                              X