Republicans Announce Bill Banning Drag Queens from Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans Announce Bill Banning Drag Queens from Schools

For those in the U.K. and other countries who might not be familiar with the American education system, you should know that as it stands now you can't walk down a school hallway without bumping into three or four drag queens.

c.d.

Research has shown that even wearing a mask offers little protection. If you are around a drag queen you will most likely catch the gay.

Although it is still unproven and controversial, some doctors recommend listening to Judy Garland records and reading a little Oscar Wilde to help build up immunity if you expect to be around drag queens.

c.d.

Comment

Always thought Trump would make a good drag Queen. There’s something about the voice and hands or maybe it’s the orange face. I bet he sings “I am what I am” in the shower.

Comment

I am a victim of walking past a drag queen in a hall.

I always liked a nice cup of tea and a roast dinner on a Sunday but since the hall incident then I’ve found meself wanting to hold a small chihuahua under my arm whilst listening to Shirley Bassey.

Comment

Originally posted by String View Post
          Always thought Trump would make a good drag Queen. There’s something about the voice and hands or maybe it’s the orange face. I bet he sings “I am what I am” in the shower.
          Ha! I wonder what his drag name would be....

Prique de l'Orange?

Terrible bone structure though. He'd be more Danny La Rue than Ru Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
            I am a victim of walking past a drag queen in a hall.

I always liked a nice cup of tea and a roast dinner on a Sunday but since the hall incident then I’ve found meself wanting to hold a small chihuahua under my arm whilst listening to Shirley Bassey.
            Well done, Yabs!

You've gone up in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              Research has shown that even wearing a mask offers little protection. If you are around a drag queen you will most likely catch the gay.

Although it is still unproven and controversial, some doctors recommend listening to Judy Garland records and reading a little Oscar Wilde to help build up immunity if you expect to be around drag queens.

c.d.
              Bugger building up immunity!

I say embrace the fabulous!

I have fond memories of the US, partying in the Waldorf Astoria, New York with a bunch of drag queens me and my pals had befriended in some cabaret bar on Christopher St.

Best. New. Year. Ever.

Comment

c.d.
                For a moment I thought you had written,Humping three or four drag queens.My eyes need attention.

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
                  c.d.
                  For a moment I thought you had written,Humping three or four drag queens.My eyes need attention.
                  Uhhhh.....I think it is more than your eyes that need attention, Harry, if you get my drift.

c.d.

Comment

At my age c,d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                      https://www.newsbreak.com/news/26542...s-from-schools

For those in the U.K. and other countries who might not be familiar with the American education system, you should know that as it stands now you can't walk down a school hallway without bumping into three or four drag queens.

c.d.
                      Any reason drag queens should be in schools, c.d?

Comment

Any Queen in our local schools has probably been dragged in, kicking and screaming all the way...

Comment

Working...
                        X