Farewell and good luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell and good luck

I am leaving. I enjoyed the discussions here, but I must have overstayed my welcome.

Veni, vidi, particeps ego derisum

God Bless

Raven Darkendale
    And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Raven - please read what I wrote on the old thread about "Can we prove the identity of any suspect beyond a reasonable doubt." And please reconsider leaving this board. I, for one, don't think you ask or state silly things.

Jeff

Comment

Neither do I.
      A nice and original poster.

Comment

No need to leave, Raven.

Comment

Not pleading but asking...

Dale

Far from outstaying your welcome. I think your postings are generally apt and original, forcing me to rethink every time...which HAS to be a good thing.

I really would prefer it if you stayed!

All the best

Dave

Comment

I thought to myself, "Who could spread this kind of love to cause Raven to leave?" And I was right. My point is, this type of inappropriate behavior is sadly expected and Admin is trying to curtail this, and leaving shouldn't be an option. Just take a break for awhile and then come back.

Sincerely,

Mike
            The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
            http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Raven, you posted something I very much agree with:

"Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is my worst choice. Believing himself to be smarter than the average man a la Sherlock Holmes, and with his head full of nonsense concerning spiritualism..."

My sentiment exactly.

Really, why would you leave when you are a realist like that? Realists are what we need here.

Comment

I don't really know you, but I do hope you'll stay, and give things another chance. It's always sad to see people leave unhappy.
                - Ginger

Comment

i outsatyed my wlecome long ago, dont let that kind of nonsense bother you
                  “be just and fear not”

Comment

Working...
                  X