Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst T.V Shows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top 5 Worst T.V Shows

    1. Big Bang Theory.

    2 Big Brother .

    3. The Office [u.s]

    4. The Simpsons

    5. Family Guy.



    Anyone care to add to the list feel free .
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

  • #2
    Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    1. Big Bang Theory.

    2 Big Brother .

    3. The Office [u.s]

    4. The Simpsons

    5. Family Guy.



    Anyone care to add to the list feel free .
    The Simpsons. Series 1-10, comedy gold and an all time classic. Thereafter, it got worse and worse, devolving into the humourless bilge it is nowadays.

    I'd chuck "Friends" into that list quite happily.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

    Comment


    • #3
      All the married at first sight/love island crap.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

        The Simpsons. Series 1-10, comedy gold and an all time classic. Thereafter, it got worse and worse, devolving into the humourless bilge it is nowadays.

        I'd chuck "Friends" into that list quite happily.
        Oh dear yesss how could I leave that out
        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by String View Post
          All the married at first sight/love island crap.
          .... yup Chuck them both in.....I gotta feeling the list is going to bigger
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

          Comment


          • #6
            Any of those crappy medical "dramas".

            Casualty? Holby City?

            Bugger that!

            Comment


            • #7
              The only two that I disagree with Fishy are the Big Bang Theory which I used to like but I haven’t seen the last series and a half. And I did love The Simpson but I haven’t seen the later shows which Al says are crap so I won’t bother watching them. I also agree with Al on Friends. I’ve never seen the attraction but it’s so popular.

              Id add any reality tv shows like Love Island or TOWIE or The Kardashians or The Real Housewives of …… celebrations of stupidity and trash imo.

              Also the weather. It’s become like an episode of a documentary leaving you thinking “how long is this bloody forecast on for?” - “There’ll be some rain appearing a fortnight on Thursday!” Just tell me tomorrows weather then sod off!

              Any programmes about ‘finance’ because they could send a wooden leg to sleep.

              Tipping Point - a quiz where they select contestants who think that Queen Victoria was on the throne during WW2 and then base the show entirely on luck with Ben ‘smug git’ Shepherd who continuously talks as if playing that machine requires skill!

              Deal Or No Deal - another game based entirely on luck but Noel Edmonds believes in the power of thought (cosmic ordering) Someone should introduce him to the power of being punched.

              Ive only seen adverts for them but programmes like Dr Pimple Popper and Embarrassing Bodies! If I wanted to feel sick I’d watch Prime Ministers Question Time. Who thinks that these programmes are worth putting on?

              Just a few to be going on with.
              Regards

              Herlock Sholmes

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh come on guys ...Family Guy.....Really????
                It's a welcome relief for me.

                I Hate " Freinds " ...the most over rated comedy of all time.

                I detest "The Graham Norton show" as well.

                Celebrity juice is just appalling.

                And I will add GBN as a whole.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Any reality???? Show.

                  I love Big Bang.
                  G U T

                  There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree wholeheartedly with all of the "reality" tv bashing, with two notable exceptions;

                    1) During the first lockdown I became obsessed with C4's The Dog House. Dogs with sad backstories matched with humans (also with sad backstories). A tentative meeting often followed by adoption. Dogs happy. Humans happy. Ĺovely!!

                    2) Ru Paul's Drag Race. No explanation necessary but another lockdown saviour. I expected to hate it, but ended up loving it.

                    Lockdown probably has a lot to answer for......

                    Strange times!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      The only two that I disagree with Fishy are the Big Bang Theory which I used to like but I haven’t seen the last series and a half. And I did love The Simpson but I haven’t seen the later shows which Al says are crap so I won’t bother watching them. I also agree with Al on Friends. I’ve never seen the attraction but it’s so popular.

                      Id add any reality tv shows like Love Island or TOWIE or The Kardashians or The Real Housewives of …… celebrations of stupidity and trash imo.

                      Also the weather. It’s become like an episode of a documentary leaving you thinking “how long is this bloody forecast on for?” - “There’ll be some rain appearing a fortnight on Thursday!” Just tell me tomorrows weather then sod off!

                      Any programmes about ‘finance’ because they could send a wooden leg to sleep.

                      Tipping Point - a quiz where they select contestants who think that Queen Victoria was on the throne during WW2 and then base the show entirely on luck with Ben ‘smug git’ Shepherd who continuously talks as if playing that machine requires skill!

                      Deal Or No Deal - another game based entirely on luck but Noel Edmonds believes in the power of thought (cosmic ordering) Someone should introduce him to the power of being punched.

                      Ive only seen adverts for them but programmes like Dr Pimple Popper and Embarrassing Bodies! If I wanted to feel sick I’d watch Prime Ministers Question Time. Who thinks that these programmes are worth putting on?

                      Just a few to be going on with.
                      Please can I volunteer to punch Edmonds?

                      True fact - I once read in The Guardian that Edmonds was offering up his services as a kind of psychic pet whisperer. There was an email address on his website where you could contact him about any ailments suffered by your pet and he would commune with them (through the power of cosmic ordering or whatever, I dunno, I didn't make this sh!t up!!).

                      I emailed him about my cats ongoing constipation, expecting much hilarity to ensue at his response.

                      Pr!ck never got back to me!

                      Just rude!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just saw an add for a new “reality” show, Children’s hospital, not sure how anyone could sit and watch sick kids, even if every one of them recovers 100%
                        G U T

                        There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

                          Please can I volunteer to punch Edmonds?

                          True fact - I once read in The Guardian that Edmonds was offering up his services as a kind of psychic pet whisperer. There was an email address on his website where you could contact him about any ailments suffered by your pet and he would commune with them (through the power of cosmic ordering or whatever, I dunno, I didn't make this sh!t up!!).

                          I emailed him about my cats ongoing constipation, expecting much hilarity to ensue at his response.

                          Pr!ck never got back to me!

                          Just rude!
                          Punch away Ms D, there’s no way that the Police would prosecute.
                          Regards

                          Herlock Sholmes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Just saw an add for a new “reality” show, Children’s hospital, not sure how anyone could sit and watch sick kids, even if every one of them recovers 100%
                            The depths continue to be plumbed GUT. What’s next, mud-wrestling for the terminally ill?
                            Regards

                            Herlock Sholmes

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

                              Please can I volunteer to punch Edmonds?

                              True fact - I once read in The Guardian that Edmonds was offering up his services as a kind of psychic pet whisperer. There was an email address on his website where you could contact him about any ailments suffered by your pet and he would commune with them (through the power of cosmic ordering or whatever, I dunno, I didn't make this sh!t up!!).

                              I emailed him about my cats ongoing constipation, expecting much hilarity to ensue at his response.

                              Pr!ck never got back to me!

                              Just rude!
                              Noel Edmonds phoned my cat | Peter Ormerod | The Guardian

                              Just incase anyone thought I was making this stuff up!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X