X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 things you never knew about Adolf Hitler

You can read "10 things you never knew about Adolf Hitler" here:
    CRIMEMAGAZINE.COM http://www.crimemagazine.com/real-adolf-hitler
    Mind you, everyone on this site is so up-to-speed on most topics, they may already know this stuff....hope you enjoy anyway!
    Best,

Siobhán
    Blog: http://siobhanpatriciamulcahy.blogspot.com/

I'd have to call that a biased piece of journalism!
    This is simply my opinion

Comment

I have seen a couple of sources that estimate Hitler's I.Q. at 141 which would make him a genius. Of course, evil genius is a horrible combination then add the element of charisma and you have the worst potential person ever.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Siobhan

I believe the war in Europe ended a few days after the Hitler/Braun suicide.

Comment

I have seen some of these comments before, especially the sexual ones, and how Hitler was getting drug doses from a quack doctor during World War II.

Otherwise I can only recall what Kenneth Mars says to Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder in THE PRODUCERS: "Hitler told funnier jokes than Winston Churchill! He tapped dance better than Winston Churchill! He was a better painter than Winston Churchill - with Hitler it was two coats!!!" 'Nuf said there.

Jeff

Comment

Given that y'all enjoyed my Hitler story so much... (not)
            Here's one I did earlier on UK serial killer Steve Wright (claiming he might just be innocent) again at CRIMEMAGAZINE.COM here: http://www.crimemagazine.com/taxonomy/term/8
            Best,

Siobhán
            Blog: http://siobhanpatriciamulcahy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
              I have seen a couple of sources that estimate Hitler's I.Q. at 141 which would make him a genius. Of course, evil genius is a horrible combination then add the element of charisma and you have the worst potential person ever.
              I would call that completely meaningless. Hitler left school in 1905, which was the first year that Alfred Binet introduced a widely administered IQ test, and it was designed only to measure school performance in children in order to identify children who needed extra help. The scores of any of those children would be meaningless once they were adults, or even, in fact, later in school.

There's never been a test to measure high intellectual performance, since there's no need for one. People on the low end qualify for special education, and other services, so they need to be identified. People far enough above normal that there's no concern they will slip below it (absent disease or injury), need to be identified as that, "above average."

The two tests most commonly used in the US don't even have scales that go above 140, or 150 (so TV characters with IQs of 187 are the products of writers who know nothing about IQ tests). People who score above that just get a score of "exceeds maximum," but since those scores aren't what the test is designed to measure, they can't be regarded as very accurate. It's like measuring a field with a foot-long ruler.

Comment

I hope everybody knows Hitler admired islam so much that he considered the battle of Poitiers a defeat.

Comment

Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Comment

Most of the info is well-known. There's also no final verdict on Dr. Morell's role and the substances he administered to Hitler yet.
                    ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                      Reductio ad Hitlerum.
                      You should develop.
                      In latin, if you can.
                      That's written.
                      Noir sur blanc, en français, dans Mein Kampf.
                      Out of curiosity, where is your problem, here ?

Comment

Working...
                      X