"Paul Is Dead" - Beatles Cryptophemera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Paul Is Dead" - Beatles Cryptophemera

Watching, as many did, the eight hour Beatles fest that is 'Disney Plus's Get Back' I engaged in online badenage, all the while. One of my more blue sky thinking online comrades suggested that the film looked retouched, even cgi-augmented in some places - especially the facial features and expressions of Paul Mccartney. Can the tinfoil hat brigade now file "Peter Jackson's Get Back' alongside "Kubrick's Moon Landing"?

I was mildly intrigued about the whole 'Paul is Dead' thing because of a piece Italian WIRED magazine did on the "Real Paul" vs "Faux Paul" or "Faul" as he is known amongst the dedicated to this conspiracy.

Aside from hidden messages, reverse playbacks and funeral procession album artwork - there is something quite mysterious around the DNA sample compared against the woman who claims she is his daughter. Their DNA does not match.

A German woman who claims to be the daughter of Sir Paul McCartney suffered a blow to her case when prosecutors said they were abandoning the investigation.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
    JayHartley.com

Comment

"there is something quite mysterious around the DNA sample compared against the woman who claims she is his daughter. Their DNA does not match."

This, in itself, is not completely unusual. I can name you around 30 episodes of Jerry Springer where exactly this happened....

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
        "there is something quite mysterious around the DNA sample compared against the woman who claims she is his daughter. Their DNA does not match."

This, in itself, is not completely unusual. I can name you around 30 episodes of Jerry Springer where exactly this happened....
        It was a touch of sarcasm
        Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
        JayHartley.com

Comment

I recently saw a photo of the amazing statues of the Fab Four in Liverpool on Instagram, being admired by the current cast of "Doctor Who". (I'm pretty sure the city wouldn't have included Paul if he was really "Faul". )
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

I think it’s a marvellous bit of luck that after Faul McArtery had plastic surgery to look like our hero, he went on to have children with Linda that look like Paul McCartney.

That is one impressive facelift.

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post

It was a touch of sarcasm
              I'm just trying to show off that I can remember at least 30 episodes of Jerry Springer...

Comment

Working...
              X