New Superman Comes Out as Bisexual, Global Activist in DC Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Superman Comes Out as Bisexual, Global Activist in DC Comics

Continuing a recent trend of comic book characters coming out as LGBTQ, Superman is now confirmed to be bisexual and on the fight for global social issues, according to the DC team behind the chara…

Good Lord! Is nothing sacred?

c.d.

At the very least I expected a couple of jokes or some smart ass comments. I guess everyone has become pretty jaded at this point. Carry on.

c.d.

Comment

Interesting to note that the son of superman has come out as bisexual and it sounds like he might also turn out to be one of the "woke" genertation.

Perhaps he might also form a friendship with Greta Thunberg and together save the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        At the very least I expected a couple of jokes or some smart ass comments. I guess everyone has become pretty jaded at this point. Carry on.

c.d.
        .... Superman is an alien from another planet. He's literally screwing an entirely different SPECIES no matter what the gender, it's the equivalent of having sex with a cow, or a donkey but we're going to quibble about gender?

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post

.... Superman is an alien from another planet. He's literally screwing an entirely different SPECIES no matter what the gender, it's the equivalent of having sex with a cow, or a donkey but we're going to quibble about gender?
          It appears that you have given this a great deal of thought. I mean a lot. Just sayin'.

c.d.

Comment

You mean you didn't grow up reading Comic Books and having really involved discussions about whether if you had sex with an alien it counted as a form of bestiality? Not to mention, the entire concept of werewolves and the necrophilism inherent in vampirism is just a whole 'nother level of "who thinks these things are sexy??" You must have played sports in school.

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
              You mean you didn't grow up reading Comic Books and having really involved discussions about whether if you had sex with an alien it counted as a form of bestiality? Not to mention, the entire concept of werewolves and the necrophilism inherent in vampirism is just a whole 'nother level of "who thinks these things are sexy??" You must have played sports in school.
              I did have have comic discussions but mine were much more rational and down to earth like would Superman ever consider a threesome with Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen?

c.d.

Comment

It's Superman's son, not Superman. And I have a feeling that DC did this becasue they're big enough to just "can do it" and "see what happens" and "we get sh!tloads of publicity from this". It also falls firmly under artistic freedom. We already knew that superman himself is an undocumented immigrant and that Woldemor was gay. So in the end, there is nothing to see here except for Fox News' heads exploding over what is nothing more than a joke.

Cheers.

Comment

Superman? Gay? Straight? Bi? Something else?

Comes faster than a speeding bullet.

No one?

On a platter guys...
                  Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Actually surprised that Herlock hasn't spat out his bread and butter pudding over this one...

Herlock? It's PC! Gone mad! Herlock!
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

If hulk was gay I don’t think it would make a difference.
                      He would just be gay and angry as opposed to straight and angry, either way you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                        He would just be gay and angry as opposed to straight and angry, either way you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.
                        Behave Yabs, if upset a typical gay, I'm getting a slap in the face, upset a gay hulk, he's turning green, getting all worked up, grabbing my arms and pinning me down before..........erm, I'll catch you all later.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Oh, and we cancel tomorrow's horse riding?
                          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Behave Yabs, if upset a typical gay, I'm getting a slap in the face, upset a gay hulk, he's turning green, getting all worked up, grabbing my arms and pinning me down before..........erm, I'll catch you all later.
                            To be fair I want to apologise to the woke for assuming that hulk isn’t gay.
                            For all I know he’s hitting the clubs down soho on a Tuesday, not even hitting the dance floor till 3AM, and having a whale of a time, and I say fair play to him.
                            And if that’s the case I think we need a straight hulk to balance things up a bit.
                            Someone like Hulk Hogan but not Hulk Hogan.

Comment

To be fair I want to apologise to the woke for assuming that hulk isn’t gay.
                              For all I know he’s hitting the clubs down soho on a Tuesday, not even hitting the dance floor till 3AM, and having a whale of a time, and I say fair play to him.
                              And if that’s the case I think we need a straight hulk to balance things up a bit.
                              Someone like Hulk Hogan but not Hulk Hogan.
                              Erm, ****.....I'm apologising for that homo erotic fantasy, but hell! I'm human! Goddamn! I want those green arms around me! And yours Yabs. You started this, be there to finish it! Yabs!!!!!
                              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
                              X