X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTRForums - "The Site : To Close By November 26th ?"

https://www.jtrforums.com/forum/boar...-november-26th

Sorry to hear this.

BIG THANKS and my appreciation for all the unbelievable hard work and commitment How had has shown over the many years for the benefit of Ripperology.

And he runs/ran his site with class!

Cheers How!
    Last edited by mpriestnall; 08-27-2021, 11:17 AM.

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
    https://www.jtrforums.com/forum/boar...-november-26th

Sorry to hear this.

BIG THANKS and my appreciation for all the unbelievable hard work and commitment How had has shown over the many years for the benefit of Ripperology.

And he runs/ran his site with class!

Cheers How!
    That’s a massive shock. I haven’t logged in for a while. Howard and Nina have done an amazing job. It’s sad news.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Websites (forums in particular) can be beasts and unless you are willing to pay what it takes in money and time commitment, it can run away from you.
      Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
      JayHartley.com

Comment

Originally posted by erobitha View Post
        Websites (forums in particular) can be beasts and unless you are willing to pay what it takes in money and time commitment, it can run away from you.
        Sure. Think How has decided it's time to move on. I think that's understandable.

Running JTRForums always seemed to me like a labour of love to me and fair play to him for sticking with it for so long.

Comment

Sad. Sort of an end to an era.
          Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
          M. Pacana

Comment

JTR Forums lives on?

I thought it might be helpful to start a discussion thread with a focus on what can be done to ensure that the invaluable research posted here over the years continues to be available and that - if possible - the site can continue as an active discussion forum. To start on a positive note, with the generous help of two other
            Last edited by mpriestnall; 09-28-2021, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X