Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congressman Says He Has the "Freedom Variant": Mocks Warnings About Covid Mutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman Says He Has the "Freedom Variant": Mocks Warnings About Covid Mutations

c.d.

He’s obviously contracted the Moron Variant c.d. It’s quite common and caused by generations of in-breeding and cultivated on ‘3 brain cells required’ conspiracy forums.

Pleeeeeeese let him get COVID. Then the reporters should force their way into the hospital to his bedside, thrust the microphone into his smug face and say “which variant do you have now gnat-brain?”
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Just look at the number of cases in his home state of Florida. Apparently mocking the Delta variant will protect you. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Just look at the number of cases in his home state of Florida. Apparently mocking the Delta variant will protect you. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.

c.d.
        And people vote for dimwits like this. Everywhere you look…..politicians that can barely tie their own shoelaces spouting stuff as if their scientists.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

And people vote for dimwits like this. Everywhere you look…..politicians that can barely tie their own shoelaces spouting stuff as if their scientists.
          And the sad thing is you have people taking the word of these fools over scientists and those in the medical profession.

c.d.

Comment

Who left the door to the asylum open to allow these types loose in public?
            Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

As a good friend of mine used to say, you can't educate pork. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Trump always said he "loved" the uneducated - the non-college degree vote was important for him. Of course, most of them are so stupid they'll believe anything. What we see now is seemingly educated politicians & officials all dumbing down to their level just to please the masses.
                I blame the schools myself, turning out too many knobheads.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                  As a good friend of mine used to say, you can't educate pork. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    Trump always said he "loved" the uneducated- the non-college degree vote was important for him. Of course, most of them are so stupid they'll believe anything. What we see now is seemingly educated politicians & officials all dumbing down to their level just to please the masses.
                    I blame the schools myself, turning out too many knobheads.

Was he looking in the mirror when he said this Wick?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

That's a tough one, because I heard him claim to know more than anyone else....

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

And the sad thing is you have people taking the word of these fools over scientists and those in the medical profession.

c.d.
                        But when people in the medical profession go against the grain they are dismissed by groupthink.

Anyway, doomers have been scaremongering about the variants for over a year now. God forbid people ignore our glorious leaders and try to get on with their lives.

Comment

Working...
                        X