Republican about-face on vaccinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican about-face on vaccinations

What, they finally realized the refusnicks are mostly Republicans, and they are the ones dying, so fewer votes in the next election?
    The latest Talking Point,/talking-points,,talking-points, breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at The Week
    Regards, Jon S.

The Delta variant of the virus is raging in mostly Southern states. Even people hospitalized with COVID-19 are divided on whether they will get vaccinated or not. When a newsman asked a doctor about a patient saying he didn't trust the vaccines because they "were only provisionally authorized as safe" for this crisis, the doctor retorted "so is the medicine we treat the disease with!"

And the unflappable Dr. Faccui raised his voice under questioning by Rand Paul.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

In spreading all this Covid disinformation, Trump and his Fox News enablers are effectively killing off the Republican voter base.
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        In spreading all this Covid disinformation, Trump and his Fox News enablers are effectively killing off the Republican voter base.
        Every cloud has a silver lining.....!

TBH I don't really like being so flippant when people are losing their lives, but if they are going to buy into such blatant nonsense in the face of a mountain of evidence to the contrary, what can one do?!

Comment

I hope they do bring out a Vaccination Passport, to prevent the deniers from going to any crowded place like, buses, trains, pubs, restaurants, football games, supermarkets, etc.
          I know a bulk of deniers in the UK are all Doley's (on the Dole), surviving on public money. I think their Dole should be stopped until they provide proof of vaccination, as a last resort of course, but these people are just intentionally rebelling to be awkward and draw attention to themselves.
          It's got to the point over here where businesses are receiving threats on Facebook by Anti-vaxers not to require their employees to get vaccinated.
          I have no patience for them, if you are not on a vaccination list then you are on the casualty list, eventually your number will come up.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

And some say that conspiracy theorists are harmless. Flying in the face of evidence isn’t harmless.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
            X