• Show
Clear All

• Ms Diddles
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Post your examples of madness here.

​​​​​​……

Note this bit:

“….are facing calls to rethink if and how they promote the work of artists with divisive views.”

Of course we can’t have people with opinions other than the ones stipulated by The Committee Of PC Thought And Speech. They have ceased any attempt to be surreptitious or to employ stealth. It’s now quite open and acceptable to penalise someone in such a way that threatens their livelihood for not adhering to proscribed opinion. I’m sorry but this is the way the world now.

Check out what this woman actually said. You’d think that she’d been commending The Third Reich and calling for the return of concentration camps. Her work should be reinstated immediately and the people that decided to remove it should be sacked. Art shouldn’t be about censorship.

Is that definitely the right link, Herlock?

Maybe it's me being a bit slow (and hungover after last night's game)!

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    started a topic The non-PC PC Thread

The non-PC PC Thread

Post your examples of madness here.

​​​​​​……

Note this bit:

“….are facing calls to rethink if and how they promote the work of artists with divisive views.”

Of course we can’t have people with opinions other than the ones stipulated by The Committee Of PC Thought And Speech. They have ceased any attempt to be surreptitious or to employ stealth. It’s now quite open and acceptable to penalise someone in such a way that threatens their livelihood for not adhering to proscribed opinion. I’m sorry but this is the way the world now.

Check out what this woman actually said. You’d think that she’d been commending The Third Reich and calling for the return of concentration camps. Her work should be reinstated immediately and the people that decided to remove it should be sacked. Art shouldn’t be about censorship.

Working...
X