No announcement yet.

Trump Is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President by August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President by August

c.d.

hell never be president (again). neither will hillary, or biden after this term. and thank god for that on all three. and im praying this is the pinnacle of kamalas political career.

Im hoping for Larry Hogan (R) vs Bloomberg (D) in 2024

Comment

It's just the ramblings of a mad man.

Nothing surprises me that comes out of that weird, pursed cat's anus of a mouth.

Comment

Trump stands a better chance of getting a whale up his bum.
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Trump stands a better chance of getting a whale up his bum.
          That made me laugh.

c.d.

Comment

I don't know what's more troubling. The fact that Trumps thinks he is going to be president in August or his followers who belive him.

Just a few days ago, Sidney Powell suggested that "a new inauguration date could be set and Biden could be told to move out of the White House", conveniently forgetting to explain WHO exactly would be doing all this. It didn't matter, the crowd went wild.

Meanwhile, other Republicans just cant stop talking about a violent uprising. Gen. Mike Flynn, a former NSA to to the half-Korean Dictator, half-doofus Frankenstein President Trump Suggested that what happened in "Minimar" should absolutely happen in the US as well. And the crowd went wild. Matt Gatz, an accused peadophile and sex trafficker, said that it was an "obligation to use the second amendment". And the crowd went wild. Tucker Carlson, upon hearing that "immigrants are getting 1400 Dollar Visa cards for spending money, although I haven't been able to confirm this... (!!!!)" said that there should be an uprising RIGHT NOW!. (links to all of these are available on request. I'm on my second beer, it's a lovely summer's evening and I can't be bothered).

At the same time, Senate republicans have blocked a 50-50 split comission with veto rights on witnes subpeanas on the 06 JAN attack on the Capitol by MAGA-terrorists becasue they know that their ugly complicity will be documented by any investigation into the attack. being part of the comission would mean they would have to own the content of the report. Better not to be part of it and then attack it as a partisan hit-job.

If you think that 06 JAN was the low-point in american politics, then you've seen nothing yet. Clearly, the bottom will fall completely out in the next 4 years. Trump's work is done. Russia and China are ruling the world again.

Cheers.

Comment

Trump is a traitor. No two ways about it.
              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

The suggestion comes from Sydney Powell, who's personal defence in the Dominion case is 'no reasonable person would believe my claims'.

These people know they're talking utter schitt. If Joe Public wants to hear that, great. That's propaganda. Lap it up.
                Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                  The suggestion comes from Sydney Powell, who's personal defence in the Dominion case is 'no reasonable person would believe my claims'.
                  She's right! These are not reasonable people, so they believe her.

Comment

George Conway-

"Four years of Trump have led to the Republican Party becoming a threat to democracy, a declining sect dominated by crackpots, charlatans and cowards. Of these, it’s the cowards, including the senators who killed last week’s legislation, who bear the most blame."

Republicans at least had some fig leaves of excuses for refusing to vote to convict Trump in his impeachment trials. Not so in their refusal to allow an investigation of what happened on Jan. 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X