Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-Vaxxer Sherrif's Deputy Dies from Covid Complications After Mocking Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Vaxxer Sherrif's Deputy Dies from Covid Complications After Mocking Vaccine

c.d.

There must be lots of cases like this.

It seems cruel to engage in schadenfreude.

A guy died, after all.

To express sympathy also seems disingenuous though.

Dude made his choice, shot his mouth off about it publicly, then paid the price.

I'll stick with the vax, antibac and masks, thanks!

Comment

Hello Ms. Diddles,

You are right. There is no reason to gloat over this. It is what it is. I simply can't understand the mindset of those people (mostly religious) who say God gave me a perfect immune system. Ok, but then how do you explain over 50 million people worldwide dying from the Spanish Flu? Did they not have immune systems? I think praise the Lord and pass the ammunition would be a much better approach.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello Ms. Diddles,

You are right. There is no reason to gloat over this. It is what it is. I simply can't understand the mindset of those people (mostly religious) who say God gave me a perfect immune system. Ok, but then how do you explain over 50 million people worldwide dying from the Spanish Flu? Did they not have immune systems? I think praise the Lord and pass the ammunition would be a much better approach.

c.d.
        I totally agree, c.d.

That kind of thinking is anathema to me.

I can't claim to understand it, and I suspect that logic (as we would see it) simply can't be applied.

Sign me up for passing you the ammo!

I really hope that the grieving family of the guy who died issue a media statement along the lines of:

" Look, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. He got it completely wrong. Learn from our loss and get your masks on FFS."

At least that would potentially save other lives.

Comment

Ok so when does the conspiracy talk begin? I can hear it now…….someone injected him with a COVID type illness to maintain the lie.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I see where a pastor has been diagnosed with Covid after refusing vaccines which he called "Global Genocide."

c.d.

Comment

Working...
            X