No announcement yet.

Fox News Host Tells Audience to Call Police If they See Children Wearing Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Host Tells Audience to Call Police If they See Children Wearing Masks

c.d.

It would be a kindness to humanity if Tucker Carlson were euthanized.
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      It would be a kindness to humanity if Tucker Carlson were euthanized.
      As much as I absolutely detest him I have to wonder if he really believes half of the **** he spouts.

c.d.

Comment

Hi c.d.,

I'm certain he doesn't. Nobody can be that stupid.

Or can they?

The important question is, do Fox viewers believe it?

And I suspect they really are stupid enough to swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Stay safe. Wear a mask.

Simon
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

As much as I absolutely detest him I have to wonder if he really believes half of the **** he spouts.

c.d.
          A lot of these radio and TV Shock Jocks spout stuff they don’t believe for the ratings.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

c.d.
            No, it's all about knowing your audience and staying popular with them - until of course they all die off from following like sheep.
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

He literally said "Your mask is making me uncomfortable". Looks like masks are the new Hijab. Dentists all around the country should be concerned

Comment

He says wearing a mask "is like exposing" oneself "in public" and that it is a "mark of obedience" to the government.

I do think he plays to the Far Right viewership of his "show" and will only make himself look more foolish by carrying on like this.

They said today that the US has now vaccinated about 40% of the adult population. Unfortunately the amount of people signing up for appointments is declining.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Would be interesting to know if there actually has been an increase of calls to Child Protection Services by enraged Fox viewers

Comment

Working...
                  X