No announcement yet.

A Private School in Miami Says It Won't Employ Vaccinated Teachers and Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Private School in Miami Says It Won't Employ Vaccinated Teachers and Staff

c.d.

Why would anyone sane continue to send their kids to be 'educated' in a place like that??
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      Why would anyone sane continue to send their kids to be 'educated' in a place like that??
      Well I think you pretty much answered your own question with the key word being "sane."

c.d.

Comment

Apparently a new "theory" from the anti COVID-19 vaxxers is that it will turn people who get it into "zombies". Ordinarily I wouldn't worry, but we have a Congresswoman supporting this lunacy.

Re the "children wearing masks", did Tucker offer an age limit? I know out here babies and toddlers don't need to wear facial coverings. I think it is school-age and above.

Unfortunately, our local news said tonight we are having increases in COVID-19 cases among children, ages 3 to 17. The sharpest is among 11 to 17 year-olds. Sigh...
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

When the virus runs out of vulnerable adults, who is it going to infect next?

"I may be a nasty old virus, but I'd never touch the kids. Trust me."

Ah, I've got it. The adults who refuse to wear a mask, socially distance, or get vaccinated, are putting themselves at risk to save the children. Bless 'em.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

darwin award nominees for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

darwin award nominees for sure
              It is definitely going to be hard to pick a winner this year. A strong case can be made for all the nominees and there are so damn many of them.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
              X