The Covid Vaccine Is the Mark of the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

You have my utmost respect and gratitude.

Thank you.
    Ahhh! That's kind of you Eten.

To be honest though, I work in homelessness and have spent a lot of time tucked up safe and sound working from home.

I just pop out to book clients into temporary flats a couple of times per week.

It's pretty low risk in comparison to the people on the front line in the NHS, who really deserve our respect.

It's a great relief to have had the vaccine, but I do feel that there are others more at risk (supermarket workers, teachers, police to name but a few), so it is mingled with a tiny bit of guilt.

Still, hopefully another couple of months and we'll all have been vaccinated and things will be looking up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

To be honest though, I work in homelessness and have spent a lot of time tucked up safe and sound working from home.

It's pretty low risk in comparison to the people on the front line in the NHS, who really deserve our respect.

It's a great relief to have had the vaccine, but I do feel that there are others more at risk (supermarket workers, teachers, police to name but a few), so it is mingled with a tiny bit of guilt.

Still, hopefully another couple of months and we'll all have been vaccinated and things will be looking up!
      What an interesting and valuable job you have, one that makes a very real difference to people's lives.

Like you, I certainly hope we will be in a better place soon - and I also hope, post covid, we all remember the value of the work of all key workers which I feel we largely took for granted in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Believe it or not these are all actual comments taken from YouTube videos. The level of misinformation and plain old stupidity is truly amazing.

People do NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!! PLS JUST TRUST TO JESUS

Honestly although I’m still young 24yrs I’d rather die than take the vaccine...My Lord Jesus will deliver me but if not I will not bow down to these laws

My body is the temple of God and i wont be putting this evil vaccine into it amen . God bless you always .

Our immune system is created by God! We need nothing else!

Can you explain why so many people are dying after taking the vaccine?

My covid vaccine is the BLOOD OF JESUS..

Still NOT taking it, I still say it comes from satan. Prelude to the mark of the beast.

We must trust God at all times. He will guide and protect us from any virus that comes our way. Amen !

c.d.

To quote a great:

"Give me the devil worshipping family down the road. The ones with the good albums."
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

your modesty is as commendable as your work. : )
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Bet you have an Irish heritage like myself
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

your modesty is as commendable as your work. : )
              That's kind of you to say Abbey but to be honest, as well as being rather challenging, my job can be extremely rewarding.

I kinda get back as much as I give!

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

Bet you have an Irish heritage like myself
                Not that I know of, Dave.

If I was lucky enough to have immediate family who are Irish, I'd have likely tried to apply for an Irish passport when Brexit hit!!!

Where are abouts in Ireland are your family from?

Have you ever gone back to your roots and visited the Emerald Isle?

It's a beautiful part of the world...

Comment

Portaferry.

Nope.

Nice up here in the Otway ranges.

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

The vaccine is "science".If these people do not believe in science they should not use cell phones,computers,cars,especially air-conditioning and heater and do not visit the doctor.But they will so these people are frauds.
                    Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                    M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

To quote a great:

"Give me the devil worshipping family down the road. The ones with the good albums."
                      A Bill Hicks fan I see!
                      Jeff

Comment

More along these lines, last week or so I saw a story about a pastor claiming he is a "prophet" and telling his flock to AVOID the vaccine at all costs. Sigh... False prophet, certainly.

Airwaves here are heavy with public service ads urging us all to go get vaccinated. It has gone from "get it when it's your turn" to "all the vaccines are safe and effective" and "the sooner we all get vaccinated the sooner we can get back to our lives" which I don't doubt, but suspect some folks will still resist the messaging.

I also saw that Canadians are relying on vaccines from overseas, so their distribution is slower than ours. I don't blame them for being frustrated.
                        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                        ---------------
                        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                        ---------------

Comment

Where are abouts in Ireland are your family from?

Have you ever gone back to your roots and visited the Emerald Isle?

It's a beautiful part of the world...
                          Ireland is very beautiful. I have Irish heritage on my father's side, in Counties Clare and Down, as his forebears came across to America in the Famine years. They ended up farming in the Midwest. He was born in South Dakota in 1917. I haven't succeeded in tracing my Irish side back very far yet, though, due to difficulties with records.
                          But my parents and I visited some of Ireland back in the late 1980s. Loved it!
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Ireland is very beautiful. I have Irish heritage on my father's side, in Counties Clare and Down, as his forebears came across to America in the Famine years. They ended up farming in the Midwest. He was born in South Dakota in 1917. I haven't succeeded in tracing my Irish side back very far yet, though, due to difficulties with records.
                            But my parents and I visited some of Ireland back in the late 1980s. Loved it!
                            Yeah! It really is beautiful.

It's years since I have visited, but I have fond memories of driving round the crazy, higgledy piggledy country lanes and swimming in the crystal clear seas.

Great food, drink and hospitality too!

Comment

What is scary is that the previous demand for the vaccine outstripping supply has completely turned around. Now there are areas of the country where the vaccine is plentiful but people are refusing to get vaccinated for whatever reason.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                                There was also this one:

There is an ingredient LUCIFERASE in this vaccine henceforth "Lucifer going into you (the temple) declaring himself to be god"

c.d.
                                I'm not disagreeing with your faith in all this but I do want to point out that the word/name/title Lucifer literally means "Light Bearer", the ase suffix is used to signify specific types of enzymes...so the name of it "Luciferase" literally can be translated as, an enzyme that produces light, which is what it does. Again, while I am not saying your faith and what you're believing is true is wrong; I'm just pointing out what the word actually means. It's simply an old latin use for the word Lucifer.

Comment

Working...
                                X