Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weyes Blood

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weyes Blood

    Check out this stunningly beautiful song by "Weyes Blood" (real name Natalie Mering).

    I confess that my heart soars every time I hear this song!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtRq6t3jOo

  • #2
    A good shout there Barn, somewhat reminiscent of Anthony and the Johnsons. I recall you posting Idles too, so I reckon we'd do well at a festival!

    Have an ear of this, and don't be put off by the stage name. This guy's guitar playing is phenomenal, his lyrics are poetry.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkrQ7MCanzU
    Thems the Vagaries.....

    Comment


    • #3
      very nice you too. very chillax. like these youngsters lol
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmLNKrqqSQ
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

      -Edgar Allan Poe


      "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

      -Frederick G. Abberline

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
        A good shout there Barn, somewhat reminiscent of Anthony and the Johnsons. I recall you posting Idles too, so I reckon we'd do well at a festival!

        Have an ear of this, and don't be put off by the stage name. This guy's guitar playing is phenomenal, his lyrics are poetry.

        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pkrQ7MCanzU
        Hey Al, thanks for this.
        I hadn't heard of this band, strangely enough his voice reminded me a bit of Anthony and the Johnsons.

        I like the stripped back feel of it.......Thanks for sharing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          very nice you too. very chillax. like these youngsters lol
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmLNKrqqSQ
          Hey Abby, that was a blast from the past!
          I love the raw energy of it, and you can almost smell the sweat and the beer.

          I remember my friend got married many years ago on a scorchingly beautiful day in Glasgow.
          The reception was held in the house and garden.

          I still recall the looks of horror from the old aunts and uncles as we pogoed around the garden to the sound of "Pretty Vacant".

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

            Hey Abby, that was a blast from the past!
            I love the raw energy of it, and you can almost smell the sweat and the beer.

            I remember my friend got married many years ago on a scorchingly beautiful day in Glasgow.
            The reception was held in the house and garden.

            I still recall the looks of horror from the old aunts and uncles as we pogoed around the garden to the sound of "Pretty Vacant".
            LOL!
            yeah punk is alive and well-you just need to know where to look for it. these guys are from oz and relatively new. the lead singer is a nut and she has alot of natural charisma.

            i love the mellow stuff too, like what you guys just posted. great chill music
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

            -Edgar Allan Poe


            "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

            -Frederick G. Abberline

            Comment

            Working...
            X