Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump to Break With Precedent and Not Attend Biden's Inauguration

c.d.

First decent thing Trump's done in four years.
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Do you suppose Trump will leave a letter for Biden, or is that another tradition he'll be breaking?

Comment

Only if Trump has learned to write.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Only if Trump has learned to write.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Do you suppose Trump will leave a letter for Biden, or is that another tradition he'll be breaking?
            I'd say that a turd in a drawer of the Resolute desk is probably more Trump's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

I'd say that a turd in a drawer of the Resolute desk is probably more Trump's level.
              Nah, it'll be full of those little KFC wet wipes!
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Nah, it'll be full of those little KFC wet wipes!

Comment

So I guess with 26 hours to go until Biden's inauguration, the only remaining question is if Trump is going for one last Hoorah, tilting at windmills at full throttle and watch the chaos unfold. Just in case, I have a big bag of Butterkist pop-corn in reserve (only £1 at Tesco, other reputable super-markets are of course available). Failing that, there is also the possibility that Sidney Powell will defend Trump in the Senate at which point, the Butterkist will DEFINITELY be put to good use....

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                    So I guess with 26 hours to go until Biden's inauguration, the only remaining question is if Trump is going for one last Hoorah, tilting at windmills at full throttle and watch the chaos unfold. Just in case, I have a big bag of Butterkist pop-corn in reserve (only £1 at Tesco, other reputable super-markets are of course available). Failing that, there is also the possibility that Sidney Powell will defend Trump in the Senate at which point, the Butterkist will DEFINITELY be put to good use....

Cheers.
                    Pop-corn?

I feel more inclined to crawl inside a bomb shelter for the next 72 hours.

Comment

I assume I lack your proximity to tomorrow's events...

Comment

ok, so he didn't do it. you can come out of your bunker

Comment

But apparently he took the nuclear codes to Mar-A-Lago.

Biden's being given a new set.

Comment

let's just hope they didn't forget to invalidate the old ones

Comment

Why would anyone think a president can fire a nuclear missile?

Each missile needs to be programmed to a specific target, which is done by computers at the military.
                              I always understood the president being given the nuclear case (with firing switches) to insure that no military officer can fire a missile without the president's approval. He needs to be involved, but the president can't fire anything from that case by himself, it needs to be coordinated with/by some officer in the military.
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                              X