Trump's HBO Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's HBO Interview

Folks, I attach a link to Trump's interview with Jonathan Swan on HBO.
    I've seen some scary and depressing things in my time , but this one takes the biscuit.

Kudos to the interviewer who had clearly done his homework, and refused to let Trump run over him, and challenged him, respectfully, when required.

The video is 37.53 long, please find time to watch it, it's a sobering indictment of what happens when the lunatics take over the asylum.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hi Barnflatwyngarde,

Thanks for the link.

Just watched it. I'm tempted to call Trump a moron, but it would be unfair to morons.

Stay safe.

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

"drumpf amirite? lololol"

Don't you guys ever get bored of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        "drumpf amirite? lololol"

Don't you guys ever get bored of this?
        I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say here Harry.

Are you saying that my post is somehow disrespectful or unfair to Mr Trump?

I assume that having taken the time to respond to my post that you have watched the interview.

I would genuinely welcome your insight re what Mr Trump said in the interview.

Comment

Did he casually suggest that the entire civil rights movement wasn't a success until his presidency, hence he's done more for African Americans than LBJ did by passing the civil rights act?

Fairly and Democratically elected. You wanted him, now you got him.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

It'd be funny, if it wasn't so downright terrifying!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
              It'd be funny, if it wasn't so downright terrifying!
              Yeah. If it's bad now, it's going to be worse for the next four years. This is a guy who says, if he loses the election it's because of corrupt mail voting fraud. If he wins? With that same mail voting? It's because he stopped the corrupt democrats who would have facilitated fraud. Republicans can be trusted to mail vote.

It's genuinely Orwellian. I thought Americans had they're laughs by voting in W. Bush. No, it actually seems he's something of a voice of reason now.

Enjoy the next term of greatness.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Bush was a genius in comparison to this wazzock!

The thought of another term of this ignorant, delusional, narcissistic, "***** grabbing" knob makes my blood run cold.

I suspect that's how it will play out though, so buckle up.....!!!!

Comment

Bush was a genius in comparison to this wazzock!
                  Is that the same Bush who fabricated a war in the Middle East which led to 600,000 civilian deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Is that the same Bush who fabricated a war in the Middle East which led to 600,000 civilian deaths?
                    A valid point, Harry!

There's still plenty of time for this maniac to clock up a similarly horrendous body-count though.

His, errrrmm, unconventional approach to both the environment and Covid should guarantee him a good start.

Comment

There's still plenty of time for this maniac to clock up a similarly horrendous body-count though.
                      Sickeningly, people would love that just to prove themselves right.

Comment

A valid point, Harry!

His, errrrmm, unconventional approach to both the environment and Covid should guarantee him a good start.
                        Potentially, 300,000 by December (CNN).
                        Doesn't he realize that most of them will be Trump voters; refusing to wear masks, don't give a s**t about anyone else, "I've got my rights!", etc.
                        So, fewer votes for Trump by the looks of it.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Enjoy getting your news from CNN while you can. If "The Donald" gets another term, he'll go all out on shutting them down. And the NYT. And anyone who criticizes in general. It's Breitbart all the way.
                          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Potentially, 300,000 by December (CNN).
                            Doesn't he realize that most of them will be Trump voters; refusing to wear masks, don't give a s**t about anyone else, "I've got my rights!", etc.
                            So, fewer votes for Trump by the looks of it.
                            Very true, Wick!

It's the unfortunate folk who didn't vote for this s**t-show, who end up infected as a result of the numb-nutted obstinacy of others, who I feel sorry for though.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                              Enjoy getting your news from CNN while you can. If "The Donald" gets another term, he'll go all out on shutting them down. And the NYT. And anyone who criticizes in general. It's Breitbart all the way.
                              Ugggghhhhhhhhh! A sobering thought...….

Comment

Working...
                              X