The Far Side Cartoons Now Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Far Side Cartoons Now Online

I have always been a huge fan of Gary Larson and The Far Side so I was greatly pleased to see that there is now a website that publishes several of his cartoons daily. Enjoy.

Visit the official online home of The Far Side comic strip by Gary Larson for your daily dose of Gary’s classic cartoons.

c.d.

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    I have always been a huge fan of Gary Larson and The Far Side so I was greatly pleased to see that there is now a website that publishes several of his cartoons daily. Enjoy.

Visit the official online home of The Far Side comic strip by Gary Larson for your daily dose of Gary’s classic cartoons.

c.d.
    thanks cd
    i too am a huge fan. love his bizzaro sense of humor!

Comment

It was a sad day when he retired.
      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

I find it amazing that someone who clearly had a brain fizz popping with all sorts of weird and wonderful ideas, could simply hang up his quill.
        I sincerley hope that he has in fact, still been creating wonderful cartoons, and they will surface one day.

Comment

Hi Barn,

Apparently the website publishes some of his previously unreleased cartoons (with his approval).

Today's cartoons on there now are hilarious.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            Hi Barn,

Apparently the website publishes some of his previously unreleased cartoons (with his approval).

Today's cartoons on there now are hilarious.

c.d.
            Thanks cd, I didn't know there were new ones on the site.
            I was going to put up my favourite Larson cartoon on the boards, but I'm not entirely sure about the copyright situation.

Having said that, I am sure that there are loads of his stuff whirling about on the web.

Comment

FYI - thefarside.com now has previously unpublished Gary Larson cartoons in addition to ones previously published. The ones on there today are really funny.

c.d.

Comment

Some real funny ones today as well as yesterday (which you can still view). Check it out.

c.d.

Comment

There was an Abby Normal one yesterday
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                  X