Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJA View Post
    Problem was Andy's riding
    Well, "Andrew's the man that will not be blamed for nothing"!
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

It looks like registration has been disabled by the Administrator. therefore Trpv78 will remain as the last one

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
        It looks like registration has been disabled by the Administrator. therefore Trpv78 will remain as the last one
        That being the case, Trpv78 gets more than 15 minutes of fame.
        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Looks like registration is renewed. God bless Ye Trip Advisor 78, the unknown ripperologist.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hey, Lord O! Registration is open, get your puppet to pull his **** out of your sock, your in!
            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

PortilloMoment joined in August. We've got a usurper. It's Trpv78, or no one! Resist fellow members, PortilloMoment out!

Or starts posting. That'll do.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Good ol' Trpv78 is hanging in there still. More power to him/her. Goes to show you can't keep a good man/woman down.
                Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Finally, after months and months, Trpv78 is no longer listed as the newest member. We have to welcome Alison, to the boards. Greetings Alison, we hope you enjoy being a member of the Casebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                    Finally, after months and months, Trpv78 is no longer listed as the newest member. We have to welcome Alison, to the boards. Greetings Alison, we hope you enjoy being a member of the Casebook.
                    His name carries on the wind forevermore....
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Ahhhh! Trpv78, gone but not forgotten.

Tonight, I drink in your honour!

Comment

Working...
                      X