Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evangelical Pastor Claims Coronavirus Is God's Death Angel to Purge a Lot of Sin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangelical Pastor Claims Coronavirus Is God's Death Angel to Purge a Lot of Sin

An evangelical pastor is claiming the coronavirus is God’s “death angel” seeking justice for those “transgendering little children” and putting “filth” on …

c.d.

They must have a factory for cloning morons somewhere?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Gotta beware of ACME brand and obvious name misspellings

Not to mention obvious false endorsements and testimonials.
      Last edited by DJA; 03-01-2020, 03:27 AM.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Hitchens said that these people claim to know the mind of God and that God is always angry at the same things they are. But is He? If the virus is punishment from God how do we know what He is angry about? He might be unhappy about who won the Super Bowl or cuts to food stamps programs or the high deductibles in so many health insurance policies. My guess would be people having loud cell phone conversations in public places.

c.d.

Comment

To be honest, I'd want to be damn sure I've not contracted/ got any chance of contracting the virus before I go ranting about it smiting down the sinners, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Evangelicals are God's punishment to man for not actually listening to anything he said.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            If the virus is punishment from God how do we know what He is angry about? He might be unhappy about ... people having loud cell phone conversations in public places.

c.d.
            Curse

Orators

Roaring

On

Nasty

Appliances

I think you may be on to something, c.d.

Comment

Meanwhile the US government has been wargaming a worst case virus scenario, which is that Wiles survives.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                Hitchens said that these people claim to know the mind of God and that God is always angry at the same things they are. But is He? If the virus is punishment from God how do we know what He is angry about? He might be unhappy about who won the Super Bowl or cuts to food stamps programs or the high deductibles in so many health insurance policies. My guess would be people having loud cell phone conversations in public places.

c.d.
                Well, given the fatality rate for those 80+ is around 14%, 70-79 around 8%, 60-69 around 3.5%, dropping down to well under 1% for those under 50, and at the time those numbers were put together, no deaths under 10, it looks like god isn't as angry with the millennials but rather annoyed with the boomers. GenXer's, of course, are lost in the middle some where, but are getting a warning.

Age, sex, demographic characteristics such as pre-existing conditions, of coronavirus cases of patients infected with COVID-19 and deaths, as observed in studies on the virus outbreak originating from Wuhan, China

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X