Happy Friday weirdos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

Yes, the sun's always over the yard arm somewhere, and I'm a man of the world! ha ha
    its five o clock somewhere! cheers! heres lookin up your ad dress

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      I'm guessing you boys across the pond are green with envy that Bud Light is not readily available where you are. Yep, ain't nothin' like a Bud Light.

c.d.
      Yeah, Bud Lite is widely available here in the UK. We use it to clean out the chicken coop, works well, but I'm sure it has uses elsewhere during domestic refurbishing. Cheers!

Graham
      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

i worked in the booze business for a few years after college. did you know the brewing process of lite beer involves just one extra step than its regular beer? yup and you know what that step is? they add water. thats it. lol

i have not had a lite beer since. no way. plus it tastes like sh1t.

Comment

What I find amazing is some think Bud is actually a beer, but then I have heard some call Starbucks, coffee.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
          X