X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Is that just a coincidence?
    It must be all my fault.
    Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Different topics interest different folk I check out posts almost daily and join in or comment accordingly

Comment

“Active Members” on Casebook is the total number of members who have logged in over a 24 hour period so it should change daily.

JM

Comment

Hi
          I joined Casebook around the time of the Millennium before/after, so have witnessed a lot I still look in most days, but nothing new/proven has emerged to get the pulse racing, I have mentioned all my beliefs over the years, and become very thick skinned because of it. We all could do with some exciting new discovery. I am waiting in anticipation.
          Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
            Hi
            I joined Casebook around the time of the Millennium before/after, so have witnessed a lot I still look in most days, but nothing new/proven has emerged to get the pulse racing, I have mentioned all my beliefs over the years, and become very thick skinned because of it. We all could do with some exciting new discovery. I am waiting in anticipation.
            Regards Richard.
            They were not new discoveries, but lately we have had a couple of theories which were a little out of the norm which provided some entertainment. There was the claim that the identity of JtR had been found via supernatural means. The other was the suggestion of decoding a hidden message is the JtR letters.
            Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Hi Enigma.
              There have been several Psychic investigations, concerning this subject over the years, but for entertainment purposes only. As for Numerology , I have been guilty of that myself in the old days, coincidences are ripe in this case.
              Regards Richard.

Comment

We've been spammed!
                Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Newest member is very active
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                    We've been spammed!
                    Don't tell me it's a scam! I just bought a driving licence and a passport!
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Jiminy Christmas...

Thanks to everyone who reported those posts. I think I've removed them all.

JM

Comment

Did I miss something? Was the thread hacked?

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                          all the threads were spammed by someone selling fake IDs
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                            Several threads were. Kudos to the admins for saving the day.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Thank you Abby and Sam for the replies.

Comment

After languishing in the low 140s for some time it is pleasing to see the active member count has risen to 152. May the trend continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X