Active Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Members

Being a newbie, I have noticed that the Casebook has more than 2,700 members. The number of 'active members' fluctuates almost daily, varying from the high 160s into the low 170s. My question is, how frequently must one log in to remain classified as active?
    Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
    My question is, how frequently must one log in to remain classified as active?
    It's determined by the admin settings, although I think the default is 30 days.

Comment

I wonder what the longest is that anyone has remained inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        I wonder what the longest is that anyone has remained inactive?
        I don't know, but there are some active ones who might consider setting a new record
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

I don't know, but there are some active ones who might consider setting a new record

Comment

The question is, can serial posters perpetrate a number of posts, and then just stop? Some might say that if such a poster stops, it must be owing to death, or incarceration or illness. But I believe that a poster can go for several years before being 'triggered' into posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              The question is, can serial posters perpetrate a number of posts, and then just stop? Some might say that if such a poster stops, it must be owing to death, or incarceration or illness. But I believe that a poster can go for several years before being 'triggered' into posting again.
              Your not taking into account the obvious fact, there was a need to have certain posters removed for what they knew and who they could implicate. Once the final member was rendered inactive, the serial poster had no need to continue.

However, there were posts on another forum that fit the profile. Maybe they just moved on?
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Thank you for your reply. That setting is about what is to be expected.
                Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Woe when the Kosminski DNA stuff hit the fan I was online and I think active members that day hit a massive number, I think it got to 1000.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi Harry, I'm sure that I have gone longer than 30 days without posting.

Always perusing, but not always posting.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Hi Harry, I'm sure that I have gone longer than 30 days without posting.

Always perusing, but not always posting.
                      That counts as activity.

Comment

That counts as activity.
                        Thanks Harry, I wasn't aware of that.

Comment

Active members has dropped right down, about -20 in a few months.
                          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                            Active members has dropped right down, about -20 in a few months.
                            Very true. As we speak the number has dropped to 149. It was around 170 when I joined in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post

Very true. As we speak the number has dropped to 149. It was around 170 when I joined in August.
                              Is that just a coincidence?
                              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
                              X