Thanks for including me in the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for including me in the group

Thank you to the Admins for adding me to the group. I am still finding my way around the site. What I have discovered has been fascinating. Thank you for including me in a group which is so knowledgeable and has provided insights into JTR I had never considered.

I hope to be in London around this time next year and expect to visit the sites in Whitechapel.
    Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Hi Enigma

Welcome to the madhouse, sorry I mean Casebook.

If of interest and the timing of your visit allows, may I thoroughly recommend a visit to the Whitechapel Society.

The talks and the evenings are always interesting and friendly to go to.

There's a few people on here who are members or otherwise associated with WS, including published authors (and at least one aspiring Ripper author, cough, cough).

regards,

Martyn
    Last edited by mpriestnall; 08-27-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Though high on Whitechapel, Casebook is the Pall Mall of websites. Rarely has Internet seen (and it has seen a lot, good grief!) such a huge archive of information, data, historical accuracy, and at the same time allow for so many years free expression, exchange of ideas (fabulously far-reaching as many may have been) and bringing together senior experts and young enthusiasts (I am in the weird position of being neither! -- woops).

If the real world followed the smoothness of this haven, it would be an even better place. This being said, I still miss (1) Pierre's antics and (2) dearest SPE's angry, consecutive comebacks :P

Comment

Working...
      X