Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierre Is A Woman!

Would you Adam and Eve it!

Pierre has surfaced on Twitter and is apparently a woman! She has pledged allegiance to Dr Rubenhold from the Ministry of Misinformation and Selective Quoting. I expect that she’ll be asking Dr R if she can join her in her evidence-free safe-space in La La Land away from all horrid Ripperologists (surely not me?) Apparently she still knows who the ripper was (yawn) but has been martyred for the cause by Casebook and so wishes to join the oppressed masses of the clueless and terminally gullible followers of Dr R. You couldn’t make it up. Well actually Rubenhold did make a lot of it up but you get my point.

Prepare for the case to be solved very soon.

Or maybe not that soon.

Or maybe not at all.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

I'm following her now. Interesting. And she has had personal replies from Hallie!
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well... ...
      - Ginger

Comment

... ...
        - Ginger

Comment

I was blocked by Rubenhold without even following her ! I love the theory that 'real historians' that superior breed must be taken seriously, while dodgy ripperologists [ its not a real study] cannot be taken seriously but its Ok to be a 'real historian' do no original research of your own, steal all original work done by the ripperologists without acknowledging it , get things wrong, and then slag off the ripperologists! Since her book came out i have put several people in the way of Sugden, a proper historian.

Miss Marple

Comment

Originally posted by miss marple View Post
            I was blocked by Rubenhold without even following her ! I love the theory that 'real historians' that superior breed must be taken seriously, while dodgy ripperologists [ its not a real study] cannot be taken seriously but its Ok to be a 'real historian' do no original research of your own, steal all original work done by the ripperologists without acknowledging it , get things wrong, and then slag off the ripperologists! Since her book came out i have put several people in the way of Sugden, a proper historian.

Miss Marple
            Have you read Hallie’s book?

Comment

If true that Pierre is a woman, I am not 100% surprised, it was suggested a couple of times.

However I learnt never to believe 100% anything Pierre said

The location sort of works too.

Steve
              Last edited by Elamarna; 08-26-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

So if Pierre is a Shiela everyone who called him a wanker must have been wrong.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                X