England's Third Test Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England's Third Test Victory

Wow, one of the greatest test matches and comebacks in Ashes test history.

I’m still gobsmacked Barn. Leach deserves a massive pat on the back too but you just run out of words to praise Stokes. The best praise I can give him is to say that he’s in Botham’s class. How can you win a test after being bowled out for 67! It’s mad!

On the downside of course we can’t keep relying on the same players. I think that we need to make changes in our batting. I’d say three but after this win I wonder if they’ll be brave or stick to he same team? Roy just has to go. They might persevere with Denly though. And much as a admire Buttler he’s just not cutting the Coleman’s at the moment. I’d think about Bairstow at three and Root back at four. We’ll see.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Simply amazing far more dedication skill and concentration than our overpaid underachieving footballers!

Comment

probably the "Most ridiculous game of Cricket. EVER" I have witnessed since the last "Most ridiculous game of Cricket. EVER" just a couple of months back. The game also showed what pressure can do to players at the top of their game. The fumbled run-out, the dropped catch at backward point, the terrible review by Paine, followed by the terrible "not-out" decision by umpire Wilson. There was only one man who kept his cool in the heat of Headingly . Simply amazing....

Click image for larger version

Name:	3dc275e8087fb59f866cdedbadf22eca?width=650.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	720059
          Last edited by Svensson; 08-27-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, it was a cool game) stumped.app did a cool review on it

Comment

Working...
            X