Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn It's Hot Outside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damn It's Hot Outside

    Here in Washington, D.C. the Nation's Capital, it is currently 100 fricken degrees. Every day the forecast seems to be the same -- hot, humid with a chance of thunderstorms. How are you all doing weather wise?

    c.d.

  • #2
    Much the same just west of Toronto here, baking, no-one is out walking today unless they have to.
    Regards, Jon S.

    Comment


    • #3
      Iím in the Midlands in England and weíve had a typically English summers day. Warm and humid (although not USA or Canada levels), sunny in patches, cloudy in patches and a couple of rain showers. The best way to describe English weather is irritating.

      That said, I just donít like hot or even warm weather full stop. I shouldíve been an Eskimo.
      Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 07-20-2019, 08:23 PM.
      Regards

      Herlock






      "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

      Comment


      • #4
        Hot???

        -1.7 here at 7:45 am
        G U T

        There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Here in Washington, D.C. the Nation's Capital, it is currently 100 fricken degrees. Every day the forecast seems to be the same -- hot, humid with a chance of thunderstorms. How are you all doing weather wise?

          c.d.
          Only 100? So a mild spring morning
          G U T

          There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

          Comment


          • #6
            103 to 110 this week. We won't see temps much under 100 until late Aug/Sept. Low humidity in the desert though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jerryd View Post
              103 to 110 this week. We won't see temps much under 100 until late Aug/Sept. Low humidity in the desert though.
              jerry where do you live?

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi Abby.

                Las Vegas.

                The forecast for this week is: 106 today, 107, 106, 102, 105, 107, 109 Saturday and 109 next Sunday. We've already had temps reaching 115 this month. Cooler than Phoenix by a few degrees though.
                Last edited by jerryd; 07-21-2019, 02:39 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just out of curiosity.....which part of the States are you in Abby? And which part of Oz are you from GUT?
                  Regards

                  Herlock






                  "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    In Colorado, we had hot weather last week and set a record of 100+ Farenheit on Thursday, then cooled down a bit on Friday and Saturday. Yesterday (Sat.), I made it home a couple of hours before a tremendous thunderstorm and hail hit.

                    Today, Sunday, it is warm again. Likely to be hot again this coming week.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                      Hi Abby.

                      Las Vegas.

                      The forecast for this week is: 106 today, 107, 106, 102, 105, 107, 109 Saturday and 109 next Sunday. We've already had temps reaching 115 this month. Cooler than Phoenix by a few degrees though.
                      thanks. beautiful part of the country. yes same temps here in dc but with humidity!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                        Just out of curiosity.....which part of the States are you in Abby? And which part of Oz are you from GUT?
                        hi hs
                        maryland just outside of dc. and its been hotter than satans anus here too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sunny 63F up here in the Otway Ranges.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                            hi hs
                            maryland just outside of dc. and its been hotter than satans anus here too.
                            Regards

                            Herlock






                            "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                              Just out of curiosity.....which part of the States are you in Abby? And which part of Oz are you from GUT?
                              Iím in the glorious Hunter Valley of New South Wales, a bit far from the coast unfortunately (about 35 kms) so temps tend to go a bit further to the extremes.
                              G U T

                              There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X