own up ! who's a Casebook addict ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• own up ! who's a Casebook addict ?

Well it was quite clear to see that I am addicted to the Boards by my withdrawal symptoms whilst they were inaccessible !

I don't always post, but I certainly read them first thing over breakfast, and when I get in from work, and last thing at night -lunchtime too, if I'm not working..

I found myself sitting staring at an empty screen whilst drumming my fingers,
    visiting the site every hour, and generally circling the computer in an anxious state...that is addiction, eh ?

So does anyone else own up to having the same reaction ?
    http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

substitute

Hello Ruby. Well, at first. Then I dragged out an old algebra text and began working problems.

Very refreshing!

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
      Hello Ruby. Well, at first. Then I dragged out an old algebra text and began working problems.

Very refreshing!

Cheers.
      LC
      Hi Lynn -It was 'Spider Solitaire' for me !

Comment

Ruby, Deborah.

Hello Ruby. Hmm, you should meet my wife.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          Hello Ruby. Hmm, you should meet my wife.

Cheers.
          LC
          Aha. But is she a champion at Freecell as well ?

Comment

surrender

Hello Ruby. You win. She plays--at tyro level.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

Well, let's see. I'd say anybody with 5,000 or more posts within a period of 3 years. I'm working on it, but I guess I have a long way to go.

Comment

first page i look at in the morning and last one at night......just in case some thing new has come up or whether a suspect has been proven....for example Vincent Van Gogh caught with his easel in Millers Court.....

Comment

great thing about casebook is that it makes you realise how little you actually know in comparison to those that actually do......

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    great thing about casebook is that it makes you realise how little you actually know in comparison to those that actually do......
                    Hi Jason,
                    Couldn't have put it better myself!
                    Carol

Comment

Hi Jason

Yes, spot on...

And Ruby...yes I'll confess...

Dave

Comment

I really had no idea just how many Ripperologists there were until I found this forum.
                        This is simply my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
                          Well it was quite clear to see that I am addicted to the Boards by my withdrawal symptoms whilst they were inaccessible !

I don't always post, but I certainly read them first thing over breakfast, and when I get in from work, and last thing at night -lunchtime too, if I'm not working..

I found myself sitting staring at an empty screen whilst drumming my fingers,
                          visiting the site every hour, and generally circling the computer in an anxious state...that is addiction, eh ?

So does anyone else own up to having the same reaction ?
                          I'm not an addict.

I can give it up anytime I want to...only, I don't want to...

Comment

You can't tell it by the number of posts here on the forum, but I am a Casebook addict. I always check in daily and catch up on things. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to post more, I just feel that my knowledge on the case compared to most of you is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Esther Wilson View Post
                              You can't tell it by the number of posts here on the forum, but I am a Casebook addict. I always check in daily and catch up on things. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to post more, I just feel that my knowledge on the case compared to most of you is limited.
                              Esther, you should not let that stop you. My first thread was concerned the witness Israel Schwartz; i was certain that no one would of heard of him.
                              SCORPIO

Comment

Working...
                              X