X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah flexing my PHD playa hatin' degree
    Jordan

Comment

LOL, I got my MD...Mac Daddy. That why you be hatin'. Now I see where Ally gets her stats about the percentage of blue eyed people in America decreasing. Makes sense now. With 6 you get egg roll. I wonder what 30 gets you?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
        How this guy isn't in prison is beyond me. Our legal system is beyond weak, make him put on the black and send him to the wall
        Jordan
        Wouldn't putting him in prison coat the state even more money?

Comment

Keeping him out costs even more.Think of all the oxygen hes wasting just by breathing free air.This dude isn't going to stop getting skanks pregnant unless hes put away, his sentence: put on the black and sent to the wall for hard labor for life, of course the aclu or Gloria Allred or Geoffy Feiger or some other d-bag will step in and say thats inhumane
          Jordan

Comment

If I owned a fertility clinic I'd employ this guy.
            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

By a spooky coincidence I found this passage today in the Pall Mall Gazette of 9 October 1888:-

"If a man and a woman are not fit to be trusted with the upbringing of their offspring, they ought not to be allowed to have any children. Mr. Arnold White pleads for "the sterilization of the unfit," but the plain English of it is that the human pair who bring a child into the world for whom they cannot provide food, clothes, and lodging are criminals, and should be punished as such. The immense responsibility of parentage can only be borne by parents. It cannot be thrust upon the State."

Comment

The solution :

Comment

Surely the solution is posted on the other thread, leading here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...07.html?ref=tw

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X