Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course he will find a publisher a book like this is bound to sell.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Sad as it is, I know that I would have to buy it.... I can claim I wouldn't all I want but I know deep down I would....and if they are honest so would most people on here.. even if it is just to mock it.. they will still buy it... plus, I bet it's one hell of a fun book anyway.

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• A "fun" non-existent book...They're the best kind!

Comment

• Someone, somewhere is certainly telling his friends: "I told you that 3 years later these crack heads on Casebook would still be discussing my Van Gogh/Jack the Ripper 'theory'. Now each one of you as promised, give me my well earned 100$".

One of these days, I'll come up with my one theory and I'm quite sure many will bring up arguments I would never have thought would even exist supporting it. It's what I'd call the "The Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Please, take two aspirins and call me back tomorrow.

Comment

• We have to give this a chance
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Self-publishing is pretty easy, economical and fun!

One can get a really professional result with just a bit of research and aforethought, something that a Ripper author will be experienced in doing already.

Even if you didn't want to do a printed version this way you could just do a Kindle one which would establish your copyright etc, and protect you from anyone else stealing your thunder. Then you could use the proceeds from that version to fund the printed version (though one can publish those with very minimal costs nowadays anyway).

I have some experience in this and would be happy to freely offer any pointers or suggestions if I can. I am know quite a bit about promoting the finished product, which is very important if you want to get it selling fast. Feel free to message me if you think I can help in anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                We've had far more stranger theories over the years.
                Stranger theories than the one which has Vincent Van Gogh slaying prostitutes in the East End of London whilst simultaneously posting letters from the South of France? Er - no.
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Me thinketh pinkmoon be's stirring.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Me thinketh pinkmoon be's stirring.
                    What me I'm hurt

Comment

• I would actually buy this book so would a lot of people

Comment

What me I'm hurt
                        I said exactly the same thing to someone on another forum about 10 minutes ago when the made the same accusation against me, so being hurt gets you nowhere.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I would actually buy this book so would a lot of people
                          Four is not a lot in my opinion.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

I would actually buy this book so would a lot of people
                            As would all those who believe the Emperor was really wearing clothes.

I'd rather buy a phone book even if they're free.

Comment

• Another month gone still no sign of this book.

Comment

• Spoons...

Hello Pinkmoon,

It might be worth you seeking discount on wooden spoons, you seem to be using a lot of them lately

Amanda

Comment

Working...
                                X